Thread: Anti-Theft Devices For Vehicles

Anti-Theft Devices For Vehicles

Well my F250 was almost stolen this afternoon outside of a AT&T store. Popped the lock and was scared away.

Does anyone know of a system that will help combat this. The factory piece is made of plastic and easily broken. I've already contacted Ford and all they make is the plastic part. Pretty stupid IMO.

Thanks for the help gents, last thing I want to see is my truck running drugs up from the boarder.

Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
    AKA: SkyLine1

Some of the after market alarms have a feature that turns off the fuel pump when activated. I had one on a Ford F-450 that had a hidden switch that you could use to turn the alarm on or off. When the alarm was activated you had to do a series of actions to turn the fuel pump back on. It worked for me one time when someone tried to break into the truck. I no longer have the truck and don,t remember the brand of the alarm.

Thanks for the alarm advice, I'm also going to install a VRTS system for real time gps tracking and theft recovery.

Google-Fu is good tonight...."Jimmi' Jammer" is just what I was looking for. strengthens lock cylinder and blocks the door lock rods from being manipulated after the door handle is violated.
    AKA: SkyLine1

User Tag List