Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

Just finished installing my new SRO 03. Really is a super generous window, especially coming directly from the RMR.

Just reading today over on PSTG, Hwansik Kim has passed 10k on one of his with no issue and a few other members are reporting 7,500+ with no problems. GJM seems pleased all around so far with his and hasn't managed to break one yet. SRO is appearing to be a winner so far.
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

I just pulled an RMR off a Primary Machine direct milled slide, and replaced it with an SRO. Awesome upgrade from a pure shooting perspective. BUIS almost disappear compared to the same sights on an RMR.

Name:  77413AC7-DA12-4ECC-8C85-598C347672A6.jpg
Views: 1217
Size:  102.2 KB

Name:  469DCC18-8101-4FB1-BE36-59D7C0FC3C2A.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  53.2 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by miller_man View Post
    Just reading today over on PSTG, Hwansik Kim has passed 10k on one of his with no issue . . .
    PSTG?

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    PSTG?
    https://www.practicalshootingtraininggroup.com/

@GJM
    Have you put an SRO on a VP9 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    @GJM
    Have you put an SRO on a VP9 yet?
    Nope.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Nope.
    Can you see any reason why it wouldn't work?

I think the lens is going to be a little too close to the ejection port
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Just got an email that EuroOptic has the 5MOA SRO back in stock. $490, free shipping, but plus state sales tax.

Coincidentally, was at range yesterday with G19.5 MOS with SRO, and an original M&P .22 equipped with RMR. When I switched from the Glock to the M&P, I felt like I was looking through a soda straw. And RMR had never bothered me before. One of those if I had known then what I know now moments . . . well, except there was no SRO when I got the RMRs and they've been fine; only one had to be returned, and turn around was quick.

Quote Originally Posted by flyrodr View Post
    Just got an email that EuroOptic has the 5MOA SRO back in stock. $490, free shipping, but plus state sales tax.

Coincidentally, was at range yesterday with G19.5 MOS with SRO, and an original M&P .22 equipped with RMR. When I switched from the Glock to the M&P, I felt like I was looking through a soda straw. And RMR had never bothered me before. One of those if I had known then what I know now moments . . . well, except there was no SRO when I got the RMRs and they've been fine; only one had to be returned, and turn around was quick.
    And EuroOptic is out already, they must be getting small shipments or have a ton of preorders.

User Tag List