Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

Quote Originally Posted by JPC View Post
    I just shot my first match with an SRO, which brings me to 750 rounds without a single hiccup or dot shift. So far, so good.
    Zeroed mine today before a steel match, shot RFRO @ it so the SRO gets used in a 6 stage USPSA match mañana.

The SRO supply seems to have dried up. Wonder if Trijicon is making some tweaks before releasing more?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The SRO supply seems to have dried up. Wonder if Trijicon is making some tweaks before releasing more?
    If they are I hope they announce it so I can send my gen 1 in for a replacement

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

My SRO was dead on arrival, it couldn't even be revived with a new battery.
    Sent it back to Trijicon (they paid shipping both ways) and it's scheduled to be delivered today (2 week turnaround including transit time).
    Not very confidence inspiring, even for a gamer toy.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I pre ordered one from EuroOptics and they are still waiting for the 5moa versions
    I think Trijicon became aware of several of the reported issues (since I messaged them on facebook with links to pages on forums reporting them LOL! )

hopefully they are addressing the zero screws moving. I have an all classifier event coming up in July, I'd love to get this before then and get some time with it

Gonna run my 1MOA SRO during the FBI firearms instructor school next week. 1,200 rounds over five days. I’ll report back on how it performs for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I’ve been wondering this very thing. I talked to my guy at my shop 2 days ago - he has no idea why they haven’t shown up yet. Hoping they are making fixes.
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

I really want of these for my two RDS 1911's, but I just want to see some more data on them. Cowan's seemed to do just fine until they were drop tested.

Quote Originally Posted by miller_man View Post
    I’ve been wondering this very thing. I talked to my guy at my shop 2 days ago - he has no idea why they haven’t shown up yet. Hoping they are making fixes.
    my LGS just got a few in last week

My friend is at 6,500 rounds on his number one SRO. Ever since he put clear nail polish on the adjustments, they have stopped moving, and no other issues to report.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List