Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Moved one more click, in his shooting subsequent to my last post.
    Be curious if the mounting solution has anything to do with this or not?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Be curious if the mounting solution has anything to do with this or not?

Can you elaborate?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Can you elaborate?
    Wondering if a direct mount would impart less forces on the optic due to a better fit to pocket vs mounting it on a optic plate. Just a curiosity question, Im sure your friend has put more optics on guns that I have ever owned! Just thinking of possible variables.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Wondering if a direct mount would impart less forces on the optic due to a better fit to pocket vs mounting it on a optic plate. Just a curiosity question, Im sure your friend has put more optics on guns that I have ever owned! Just thinking of possible variables.

Not sure, but if the SRO won’t work on a MOS style system, it is going to be a problem. Would have thought they learned something from the RMR on this.

Not sure, but if the SRO won’t work on a MOS style system, it is going to be a problem. Would have thought they learned something from the RMR on this.
    Yeah, I would have figured the guts would have been the RMR Type 2 electronics and it really is just a new housing. I'll be getting my slide cut for an AOS to see how it runs so I have probably 2 months before I get to shake this out.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    I wonder what Trijicon will say when/if they see the custom machining on it.
    Doubt they’ll care. They have been good about fixing things with voided/expired warranties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already sent mine back and am waiting for the replacement, but from what I remember the adjustment clicks felt similar to my RMR. I'll compare them more closely once my replacement arrives.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

It will be interesting to see how the SRO holds up to high intensity sport shooting.

My belief is the RMR earned its creds standing up to LE/military type bumps and bruises. By contrast, sport shooters are relatively gentle in external beating, but shoot thousands of rounds a week or month, which will represent a different kind of torture.

"Not for duty use"

Quote Originally Posted by Xhado View Post
    Well... That settles that. I’m gonna be stuck with the same optics forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List