Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

A 5 MOA SRO arrived today with a dead battery. I mounted it on a P-10, changed out the battery and ran 250 rounds of American Eagle ball through the pistol. 50 rounds 115, 50 rds 124 and 150 rds 147 with no function issues. I like the SRO even better than my favorite large-decal DPP’s, mostly because the window is taller, and I like the extra room for tracking the dot vertically.

Name:  4415EBC2-639B-47C1-B3D4-5C6C3DBE2D9E.jpg
Views: 1634
Size:  100.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by robertwil18 View Post
    Agency AOS system sits as low as most direct milled options and allows for almost all COTS optics using plates for your desired optic.
    Will be sending off a 19 to get the aos cut

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

My wife had session 3 with the SRO on a G5 34 MOS. She really likes the optic. No reliability or other issues to report.

My friend with the X5 is over 1,000 rounds without issue since he removed 1mm from the front of the SRO housing. He did note that his zero moved 1.5 inches vertically, and he will continue to monitor.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My wife had session 3 with the SRO on a G5 34 MOS. She really likes the optic. No reliability or other issues to report.

My friend with the X5 is over 1,000 rounds without issue since he removed 1mm from the front of the SRO housing. He did note that his zero moved 1.5 inches vertically, and he will continue to monitor.
    Moved 1.5 inches after he performed surgery on his SRO?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Where did he remove material on the housing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just checked with him. He filed 1mm off the front of the optic, where it extended towards the ejection port. He did that surgery with the SRO still on the optic. We will be watching zero carefully on our SRO units, as we would with any new design.

I just checked with him. He filed 1mm off the front of the optic, where it extended towards the ejection port. He did that surgery with the SRO still on the optic. We will be watching zero carefully on our SRO units, as we would with any new design.
    Did he remove the material with the optic attached, or did he remove it and reinstall the optic?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    Did he remove the material with the optic attached, or did he remove it and reinstall the optic?

New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

Missed that part, sorry.

Last edited by Sigfan26; 06-13-2019 at 09:46 PM.

Did he do the surgery with sandpaper, a file, a rasp, or another device? I am wondering if vibration caused a shift, or if he possibly had a screw deform and fill the tapered hole.

User Tag List