Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

What stands between the Trijicon being a good optic and an excellent optic is it’s crappy little display — hopefully that is being addressed with this new version.

I am hearing rumblings of a new pistol optic intro at NRA by an optic company with significant mil/LE experience and no current pistol optic.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What stands between the Trijicon being a good optic and an excellent optic is it’s crappy little display — hopefully that is being addressed with this new version.

I am hearing rumblings of a new pistol optic intro at NRA by an optic company with significant mil/LE experience and no current pistol optic.
    Aimpoint?

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Aimpoint?
    ACRO is Aimpoint.

I’d guess EOTech

I really do not think the display is bad. It is light years ahead of irons. I have zero issues with it and hope the new version is simply more bulletproof and maybe less blue tint. Otherwise this thing destroys irons for me. The dpp may have the big display but it is also frikin huge compared to the rmr.

Also Nightforce or Us optics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    ACRO is Aimpoint.

I’d guess EOTech
    I was being sarcastic, as no one has an ACRO and who knows when they will. The P1 has already been modified into a C-1 and yet you can’t buy-1.

Anybody heard anything new about this?

I know we are still a few weeks from NRAAM, but I've got a RMR type 2 that is 5 days from the end of it's return period and I'm thinking about sending it back and waiting to see what updates Trijicon makes.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    Anybody heard anything new about this?

I know we are still a few weeks from NRAAM, but I've got a RMR type 2 that is 5 days from the end of it's return period and I'm thinking about sending it back and waiting to see what updates Trijicon makes.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    RMR seem to hold their value well on the resale market, I'd hold onto it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    RMR seem to hold their value well on the resale market, I'd hold onto it.

I bet two pistol forum dollars that the Acro does to RMR residual values what the Gen 5 Glocks have done to earlier generations.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

As long as it's 17mmx17mm, it should be good. Trijicon is available through a lot more distributors than Aimpoint, too.

I bet two pistol forum dollars that the Acro does to RMR residual values what the Gen 5 Glocks have done to earlier generations.
    I'll take that bet and raise you 1 PF dollar that the colloquial term RMR benefits Trijicon and their lower MSRP in helping prop up legacy product line values.

User Tag List