Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

I thought I scored a 5 MOA SRO from Optics Planet because it was listed as "in stock". Just got an "OOPS, really don't have them" email from them. I think I'll wait until the supply situation stabilizes.
    Real guns have hammers.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Duffy View Post
    I thought I scored a 5 MOA SRO from Optics Planet because it was listed as "in stock". Just got an "OOPS, really don't have them" email from them. I think I'll wait until the supply situation stabilizes.
    Mine shipped within 2 weeks - I gambled and left my order active.

amazingly EuroOptic.com is showing the 5MOA in stock, that won't last long $490.00 if anyone is looking for one move quick

https://www.eurooptic.com/Trijicon-S...C-2500003.aspx

Site Supporter
    My SRO 5 arrived today. If I could just get the adapter plate for my P10F OR.

My wife and I have four 5 moa, and one 2.5 moa SRO units in service. The four 5 moa units are on our training and competition guns, so they are accumulating round counts in the thousands with more each week. I would say they are generally working quite well. The batteries last, the controls work, the dot is still there, and they have been pretty much holding zero. I say pretty much, because we have the adjustments witness marked, and one of the units keeps moving one click in elevation, and I move it back. Not sure if it would go further as I watch it. Will probably try clear nail polish to see if that helps.

A friend has two 5’s in service. One is his practice gun with approaching 10,000 rounds without issue. The other is several thousand on his match gun, and he had a big problem with a zero shift at a two day match this past weekend, when he started getting a bunch of mikes on a stage. He went to a back up pistol, and shot the suspect unit this morning, and got this at 25 yards. Really big zero shift so something internal must have broken. He will return this one to Trijicon for repair.

Name:  2FDADECF-494E-4C4C-A1E4-CAFBD702A441.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  52.9 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

My 5 MOA arrived from Eurooptic after a two week backorder. Took a quick trip to the range this morning and decided I like it, and remembered how well a nice smooth Gen 3 Glock shoots. Zeroed it at 12 yards with 147 AE, the 150 Syntech hits a tad low.

I’ll have to try some side by side shooting with a DPP and RMR soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Norville; 09-02-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Kenzies Optics has 2.5 SRO in-stock for $489.99 free shipping/NO sales tax.

Quote Originally Posted by NickDrak View Post
    Kenzies Optics has 2.5 SRO in-stock for $489.99 free shipping/NO sales tax.
    Def. a good price Nick as I paid Kenzie $550. shipped back in May? when they first dropped.

I really need to get my ass in gear and figure out how the hell I want to install this SRO on my 19MOS... So much to do so little time...

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Def. a good price Nick as I paid Kenzie $550. shipped back in May? when they first dropped.
    Next time use code: kz10

User Tag List