Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

Only 300 rounds so far through a P-10F with 5 MOA SRO mounted but no adjustment drift.

Starting to get hives waiting on mine to come back from ATEI.

At least as of earlier today, Midway had the 5 moa SRO units in stock and I got one on the way.

I got to shoot the SRO (2.5) in the rain for the first time today. It was only medium rain, but I made no attempt to cover it, and noticed no issue with the dot splitting or being hard to see. More testing to follow.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I just ordered one from Midway they will have a few 5MOA's left
    had to cancel with EuroOptics, they are being held up another 4-6 weeks on theirs
    which is unfortunate as they were $50.00 less than Midway's price
    but I've got 3-4 matches in august and September and I'd like to see what this thing adds

At this moment Big Tex Outdoors is reporting two 5 MOA and several 1 MOA units available.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    At this moment Big Tex Outdoors is reporting two 5 MOA and several 1 MOA units available.
    I just ordered one. I’m afraid that I may regret it...

Just finished a ten stage match in the rain today, shooting the SRO. Rain varied from light to very heavy, and I never noticed a problem with the SRO. Looking at the emitter design it appears different than on a RMR, and hopefully is better in rain.

One thing about the SRO, is the optic sits further forward than say a DP Pro, and since it catches more blast, the lens needs to be cleaned more frequently.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I have a Walls of Steel match coming up in August 16th , I hope mine arrives issue free, as that would be the first
    chance I get to use it in a match (unless it arrives by Wednesday this week , then USPSA this Saturday)

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Just finished a ten stage match in the rain today, shooting the SRO. Rain varied from light to very heavy, and I never noticed a problem with the SRO. Looking at the emitter design it appears different than on a RMR, and hopefully is better in rain.

One thing about the SRO, is the optic sits further forward than say a DP Pro, and since it catches more blast, the lens needs to be cleaned more frequently.
    Did you run the 5 moa dot?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

Thx for that update & waiting to get your feedback on the ordered 5.0 before I decide to add a 2nd SRO.

In the meantime what's your overall rd. count on all the GJM owned SRO's & any additional feedback from your friend w/ three?

User Tag List