Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

Site Supporter
    https://aimsurplus.com/trijicon-sro-...eid=05d6221565

AIM Surplus has SRO 5.0 MOA for $499.99

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    If you’d like to sell ten or more of each...
    Might be possible, dont get them all until Monday.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Just got my SRO installed per NickDrak's instructions. Stupid easy to do, I feel like the torque could be higher but I have no idea what I'm talking about so going with the instructed 15/14 in-lbs.

Guys, will a SRO fit in a Safariland 6354DO style holster?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EJO View Post
    Guys, will a SRO fit in a Safariland 6354DO style holster?

Thanks
    On a Glock MOS: YES.

On the Agency Arms AOS system: YES, but with a slight modification to the ALS device.

On other direct milled slide: Depends who milled it.

I have an SRO mounted on a 19 MOS slide using a CHPW plate.

I like it well enough but don't like the buttons. The plus and minus pads have no feel and provide little feedback when pressed. The minus pad is worse than the plus in this regard. As a result i find myself going into lockout mode, etc on accident.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Just got my SRO installed per NickDrak's instructions. Stupid easy to do, I feel like the torque could be higher but I have no idea what I'm talking about so going with the instructed 15/14 in-lbs.
    If you don't already own one buy a Wheeler Fat Wrench torque wrench.
    Every 2000 rounds or so (9mm) I use it to verify the screws are snugged properly, never had a problem at 15 in-lbs. as long as the get checked every once in a while.
    On my Benelli M4 everything with threads gets checked every time I leave the range (even things with Lock-Tite).
    Last edited by JodyH; 09-09-2019 at 09:16 AM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Every 2000 rounds or so (9mm) I use it to verify the screws are snugged properly, never had a problem at 15 in-lbs. as long as the get checked every once in a while.
    On my Benelli M4 everything with threads gets checked every time I leave the range (even things with Lock-Tite).
    I decided to flex on all the poors and got a Borka adjustable torque driver... overkill but I am a sucker for nice tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    I have an SRO mounted on a 19 MOS slide using a CHPW plate.

I like it well enough but don't like the buttons. The plus and minus pads have no feel and provide little feedback when pressed. The minus pad is worse than the plus in this regard. As a result i find myself going into lockout mode, etc on accident.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    same here it took me 5 minutes to get mine to turn off yesterday at a USPSA match
    drove me nuts LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I decided to flex on all the poors and got a Borka adjustable torque driver... overkill but I am a sucker for nice tools.

I sent an email to NickDrak last Fri. for a torque driver rec. but never heard back so thx. both of ya'll for those recs.

User Tag List