Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Thx for that update & waiting to get your feedback on the ordered 5.0 before I decide to add a 2nd SRO.

In the meantime what's your overall rd. count on all the GJM owned SRO's & any additional feedback from your friend w/ three?
    My 5 moa is still on the brown truck on the way to me. I am just a few thousand on my competition SRO but my friend is near 10,000 now on his primary one, and he has a second 2.5 plus a 5 in use, but with a lower round count.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Here is a picture showing the emitter area on the SRO.

Name:  8EE9B51E-7A3D-4C16-B6DA-E95374D520FE.jpg
Views: 905
Size:  30.2 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Just received the 5 MOA SRO from Midway today. Took the RMR off my G19-5 MOS and mounted the SRO. WOW!! Wish I had gone to the "big picture" view earlier. I've had only one of four RMRs that had to go back to the factory, all with several thousand rounds through them (I don't keep round counts). Hopefully, this SRO will be as sturdy . . . or better! Won't be able to get to the range with it until the first of the week. This scenic view is something else (good . . . very good) for picking up the dot, compared to the RMR's soda straw-sized opening, as @GJM referred to it.

Going to be entertaining to go to the range and shoot this gun, compared to the P365 after Mark gets the Shield RMS-w mounted on it.

got mine yesterday (5MOA) I have a USPSA match tomorrow , so I'll mount it up and let it sit overnight and zero it on Sunday
    The window is nice (currently using a Vortex Venom on my Shadow 2)
    Very excited to give this a go

Quote Originally Posted by kmanick View Post
    got mine yesterday (5MOA) I have a USPSA match tomorrow , so I'll mount it up and let it sit overnight and zero it on Sunday
    The window is nice (currently using a Vortex Venom on my Shadow 2)
    Very excited to give this a go
    I also lateraled from a Venom to an SRO, agreed on that larger window & waiting for more feedback from ya.

Installed last night,
    will zero today and see how it goes, plenty of clearance from the extractor port so looks like no Issues there.
    Love the size/shape of the window.

5 MOA

Have you checked if it makes the weight?
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Have you checked if it makes the weight?

its .2 ounces heavier than the venom, so I think I'm ok (I have not weighted it yet)

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    We have the Trijicon SRO 1.0 MOA's in stock $599, give us a call at 916-670-1103 to pick one up.
    Last edited by CS Tactical; 08-05-2019 at 03:24 PM.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Update on my original 1MOA SRO. Currently have 2,800 rounds on it on two different pistols. For the FBI Pistol Instructor school it was mounted on my Gen5 G34 MOS on the C&H V3 plate using McMaster-Carr screws, Vibratite VC3, and 14.5 in/lbs of torque. I also ran it during Scott’s LE Only RDS Instructor course on my Agency AOS cut G45 slide using the screws provided by Agency Arms, Vibratite VC3, and 13 in/lbs of torque.

So far I’ve only noticed that the front glass gets a bit more funk on it than my RMRs do after a couple hundred rounds or so. Beyond that, no issues.

Sold my ACRO last week and picked up a new 2.5moa SRO yesterday from Kenzie’s Optics.
    Last edited by NickDrak; 08-18-2019 at 10:43 AM.

User Tag List