Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

George did you ever find a 5.0 & how is The Bosses SRO usage these days?

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    George did you ever find a 5.0 & how is The Bosses SRO usage these days?
    We still haven’t found a 5 moa SRO. My wife has been shooting a 320 X5 the last week and the SRO is on a G34, so no more data. Springer Precision is making a new adapter plate for the SRO that should mate it better to an X5, so I anticipate it will be moving soon.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Dave Spaulding is testing an SRO. First trip out he accidentally dropped the gun from chest height on to rock, SRO first. It scratched the hell out of the housing but everything else is good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    We still haven’t found a 5 moa SRO. My wife has been shooting a 320 X5 the last week and the SRO is on a G34, so no more data. Springer Precision is making a new adapter plate for the SRO that should mate it better to an X5, so I anticipate it will be moving soon.
    https://www.armsunlimited.com/Trijic...-p/2500003.htm

A few friends ordered from them, only to learn they were not in stock, despite what their website says.

My friend is at 6,500 rounds on his number one SRO. Ever since he put clear nail polish on the adjustments, they have stopped moving, and no other issues to report.
    so no issues holding zero?
    I don't think we'll see the 5moas until later on this month(July) TRijicon told me (on facebook message) that they about 5 weeks behind filling all pre orders.
    they were inundated at a level that they were not prepared for. I also am waiting on a 5MOA from EuroOptics.
    Last edited by kmanick; 07-03-2019 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kmanick View Post
    so no issues holding zero?
    Not since he put clear nail polish on the adjustments for elevation and windage.

Not since he put clear nail polish on the adjustments for elevation and windage.
    Def. not a high rd. count shooter like su amigo/yourself so I'll wait & see where the elev/wind adjustments are after a 3G this Sun. but after one USPSA match I def. like the big ass window etc.

I preordered a 5 Moa SRO from Brownell's and received it a couple weeks ago. It seems to work fine, but I haven't decided what gun it is going on. I may have my P320RX modified to take an RMR and replace the SIG Romeo that's on it.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    I preordered a 5 Moa SRO from Brownell's and received it a couple weeks ago. It seems to work fine, but I haven't decided what gun it is going on. I may have my P320RX modified to take an RMR and replace the SIG Romeo that's on it.
    Who does that mod, Mark Housel?

User Tag List