Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I know we are still a few weeks from NRAAM,...
    Next week, FWIW.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    I'll take that bet and raise you 1 PF dollar that the colloquial term RMR benefits Trijicon and their lower MSRP in helping prop up legacy product line values.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Trijicon's distribution system is much easier for small to medium retailers.

The ACRO doesn't interest me because of the size and the fact that I already have a few pistols milled for RMRs, but I definitely can't see it's release making RMRs more expensive. I'm thinking worst case scenario I can return the type 2 now and if the new Trijicon doesn't happen or doesn't interest me I can always buy another one later on with nothing lost other than a trip to FedEx. This is going on a back up gun so I'm not in a huge rush.

The only thing I really don't care for on the current RMR is the auto-dim "feature" which is only a minor annoyance, but if I can spend my money on a newer and hopefully better product that still suits my needs I'd prefer to do that.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    I was being sarcastic, as no one has an ACRO and who knows when they will. The P1 has already been modified into a C-1 and yet you can’t buy-1.

No one you say...
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    No one you say...
    Nobody is an incorrect statement. A very limited number of dealers and people would be more accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it appears that the number is rapidly changing. It's about frickin' time...

New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    And it appears that the number is rapidly changing. It's about frickin' time...
    Companies should look at Trijicon’s announcement to rollout timeframe on the Type 2 and follow suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sigfan26; 04-17-2019 at 11:44 PM.

I sent the type 2 back today. I'm sure I can end pick another one up later for the same price and just be out the $8 I spent on shipping.

I'm really hoping for Trijicon to announce some upgrades though.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I sent the type 2 back today. I'm sure I can end pick another one up later for the same price and just be out the $8 I spent on shipping.

I'm really hoping for Trijicon to announce some upgrades though.
    Did the same. Have one getting direct milled by L&M right now. Figure that one direct mil with type 2 will get me by for the 5k rounds I have waiting that slide. If the new optics don't work for me, wont be hard to source another type 2 for probably the same or less I spent on the one I sent back.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I am hearing rumblings of a new pistol optic intro at NRA by an optic company with significant mil/LE experience and no current pistol optic.
    S&B?

User Tag List