Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

Word on the street is that Trijicon is announcing a new pistol RDS at NRAAM that is supposedly meant to compete with the ACRO.

Its supposed to have the same RMR footprint.

New battery/access location.

Fully enclosed design.

Shit is getting interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by NickDrak View Post
    Word on the street is that Trijicon is announcing a new pistol RDS at NRAAM that is supposedly meant to compete with the ACRO.

Its supposed to have the same RMR footprint.

New battery/access location.

Fully enclosed design.

Shit is getting interesting...
    Any RUMINT on what it will cowitness with?

So they will announce it as the acro actually hits the streets and buyers who are on ethe fence will wait another 6 months to buy something.

Really well know instructor described it as a RMR type 2.5.

2.5 doesn’t sound like it would be enclosed, I assume an enclosed design would be a total redesign or new model?

Oh boy... Now this is exciting.

I was about to order another RMR. Looks like I had better wait a few days.

I am guessing that they could still beat Aimpoint to market with this. Lol.

If it can disable the stupid type 2 auto dim function, I'm in. For some reason Trijicon's dots don't bother my astigmatism like Aimpoints dots do. (granted I've never seen an ACRO, but I'd imagine they didn't redesign their emitter technology).

If it's same footprint in height hopefully someone can convince Ameriglo to produce suppressor height rear BOLD's. I recently switch over to them and I am liking them quite a bit. If I can get a rugged ass RMR that is sealed up I'll be happy as a clam. Maybe I won't mess with the Shield RMSw.

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    If it can disable the stupid type 2 auto dim function, I'm in. For some reason Trijicon's dots don't bother my astigmatism like Aimpoints dots do. (granted I've never seen an ACRO, but I'd imagine they didn't redesign their emitter technology).
    JW, I completely agree with seeing Triji dots better with an astigmatism.

I've seen and played with the ACRO a few times. To me, it looks just like a T-2 dot, only slightly larger (3.5moa).

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    My dot is crisper then my aimpoints also. My type two rmr 06 doesnt auto adjust.. or it does and I havent noticed?

User Tag List