Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    No movement yet on mine but still only a paltry 500+ rds, which marker do you use for that George?
    Name:  B298CBA8-BCF0-4D0A-B8F0-8E34A2FE4BE2.jpg
Views: 1225
Size:  59.3 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My friend has three SRO units, all 2.5 moa dots, in use. All three continue to move in elevation about one click every 100-200 rounds. He has them witness marked.

I mounted a SRO today, and it also seemed to move down in elevation over the course of several hundred rounds. I will witness mark it tonight, as I didn’t have my marker with me at the range.
    Is this the same fella that used clear nail polish? previously to prevent that movement?

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Is this the same fella that used clear nail polish? previously to prevent that movement?
    Yes, but he said one coat of nail polish was not enough.

Messing around tonight in varying lighting conditions, the auto adjust on the SRO presents a very small and faint dot. Seems manual would get a lot of action unless my SRO (actually both of them) is messed up.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My friend has three SRO units, all 2.5 moa dots, in use. All three continue to move in elevation about one click every 100-200 rounds. He has them witness marked.

I mounted a SRO today, and it also seemed to move down in elevation over the course of several hundred rounds. I will witness mark it tonight, as I didn’t have my marker with me at the range.
    That is truly ridiculous. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by hfrog355 View Post
    What are people doing for retention or duty holsters with red dots? I need something for run and guns with the SRO on an M&P. USPSA and carry shouldn't be a problem, but I don't have an answer for something more vigorous.

EDIT: Is it possible to Dremel a 6390RDS and make it work?
    My SRO on my Gen5 G34 MOS with Surefire X300 fits and locks into my Safariland 6390RDS Duty holster without any modification needed.

Quote Originally Posted by NickDrak View Post
    My SRO on my Gen5 G34 MOS with Surefire X300 fits and locks into my Safariland 6390RDS Duty holster without any modification needed.
    Same here with P10C/F and SRO into Glock 6390RDS.

Quote Originally Posted by NickDrak View Post
    Thank you very much. I'm expecting my slide back from ATEI any day now and I need to pick up a holster pronto.

I kept looking for this thread in semi-auto... now I know!

For what it's worth. I ordered the 5 MOA late May from Euro. I asked them this week for an update and he said Trijicon "sort of" gave them one. Said they expect to be caught up in six weeks and expect mine would ship in a couple of weeks. We shall see. After seeing the issues I'm so close to canceling.

Has anyone with problems discussed the red dot drift with Trijicon or returned one for repair? I keep coming back to this thread hoping to see "Trijicon announces fix for SRO."
    I'd really like to buy a dot with a bigger window than my RMRs.
    Real guns have hammers.

I have a new 2.5 SRO on a P10F, and it is working fine over five sessions. Witness marks on adjustments show no movement so far.

User Tag List