Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon Pistol Mounted RDS???

Quote Originally Posted by Xhado View Post
    Not worried about it.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

He does thorough reviews, and lengthy ones. I am watching them intently and I am a little behind, but I'll catch up. At the moment I am still watching his ACRO review, currently on that part where he says that the battery will last a year and is to be changed on my birthday.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    He does thorough reviews, and lengthy ones. I am watching them intently and I am a little behind, but I'll catch up. At the moment I am still watching his ACRO review, currently on that part where he says that the battery will last a year and is to be changed on my birthday.
    Since the initial 2K review, which came out after a week of use, he's suffered the dead battery that's plaguing everyone.

Im sure his opinion will change for the 10K review.

Since the initial 2K review, which came out after a week of use, he's suffered the dead battery that's plaguing everyone.

Im sure his opinion will change for the 10K review.
    Hopefully. In the gun industry, opinions are like socks. Changed regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's posted on his Instagram he's gone through 2 batteries so far and a few days ago was up to 8500 rounds. I'd expect the 10K ACRO review to be coming in the next few weeks.

I wonder if it’s ok for duty use? 🤣 And he did that 2x.

I may still get one for my 07 for gun games.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I wonder if it’s ok for duty use? [emoji1787] And he did that 2x.

I may still get one for my 07 for gun games.
    I’d hold out for the revised Leupold GJM is testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much as expected. Somewhat disappointed it bit the dust on the first drop, but didn't expect it to survive all the way through.

Still pumped about it.

Just got to zero my SRO today. That 1MOA dot helps make easy work out of the zeroing process.
    Name:  08D820B5-0043-4ACB-B5E6-930E2FCFE412.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  75.4 KB

I view the Sage Dynamics testing as mostly entertainment — just another variation of the MAC mud and sand gauntlet. I could care less how an optic performs when it is dropped onto a large rock or cement. I broke 31 DP Pro optics, and not a single one from an external blow or drop. I want to know if the optic holds zero, how it stands up to the abuse of being mounted on a slide and shot many thousands of rounds, how long the battery lasts, and how it stands up to sweat and rain. If I drop the optic onto a hard surface, and break it, I will get another one. Frankly, if you dropped most pistols onto their iron sights like he does with the optics, you will break or displace iron sights.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List