Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rise Of Skywalker *Spoilers*

The Rise Of Skywalker *Spoilers*

I know more than a few of us were disappointed by The Last Jedi, but I still get giddy for new Star Wars!

New trailer:

“Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Thanks for posting. I realize the new series has its detractors- for good reason- but even the worst of the Disney productions aren’t nearly as awful as the Lucas prequels. Air Force Finance Comptroller tech school books were more entertaining then the Clone Wars movie .
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

So this is the last SW movie along this timeline?

Heard me some Darth Siddious cackle at the end there....
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Jar Jar making a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Immediately following the trailer reveal at Star Wars Celebration, Ian McDiarmid (Palpatine) came out on stage and said “Roll it again” in his Sidious voice. People went nuts.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Thanks for posting. I realize the new series has its detractors- for good reason- but even the worst of the Disney productions aren’t nearly as awful as the Lucas prequels. Air Force Finance Comptroller tech school books were more entertaining then the Clone Wars movie .
    The three prequels were a Study in Suck. I mean, he made three movies out of this: "Anakin Skywalker becomes a Jedi, has two kids by Princess Panda-Bear, turns to the Dark Side, gets maimed by Obi-Wan and puts on the black suit and helmet. Roll credits."
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Someone once said, if you’re into sci if, you’re either a Trekkie or a Star Wars person. If that’s so, even if I’d put firefly first, I’m a Trekkie. But I enjoy SW. the better half and I enjoyed last Jedi, which I know is an unpopular view.

We don’t speak of the prequels with Jar Jar.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    The three prequels were a Study in Suck. I mean, he made three movies out of this: "Anakin Skywalker becomes a Jedi, has two kids by Princess Panda-Bear, turns to the Dark Side, gets maimed by Obi-Wan and puts on the black suit and helmet. Roll credits."

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    Someone once said, if you’re into sci if, you’re either a Trekkie or a Star Wars person. If that’s so, even if I’d put firefly first, I’m a Trekkie. But I enjoy SW. the better half and I enjoyed last Jedi, which I know is an unpopular view.

We don’t speak of the prequels with Jar Jar.
    Firefly/Serenity was fucking excellent. Some of the Trek is OK. The only newish SW movie I saw was Rouge One.

Best SF movie in recent times has been Galaxy Quest.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Best SF movie in recent times has been Galaxy Quest.
    "Never give up, never surrender!"

User Tag List