Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: Pistol Shooting Solutions with Gabe White, Dallas, TX, November 2nd and 3rd, 2019

  1. #31
    Site Supporter David S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    DFW
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pipes View Post
    NO, brother. Straight race gear for this deal......CYA
    Gamer!!!1!

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pipes View Post
    also time to get reservations at chamberlains for friday night........................good grub,better people...............cya
    HIX res. made for Gabe's class & it's too bad you won't be w/ us @ the Langdon class, all the usual DFW suspects will be there 'cept you.

  3. #33
    Site Supporter SeriousStudent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Indeed. A slot opened up for the Langdon class, and Aimee got me registered.

    Man, lots of quality time in October. I have a class every weekend for 5 straight weekends, I think.

  4. #34
    Leopard Printer Mr_White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gaming In The Streets
    Three spots left! I think this is going to be a great venue and a great class.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

  5. #35
    Site Supporter dontshakepandas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    I really, REALLY, wish I could make it to this class. My wife and I are expecting our first baby and the due date is November 3rd, and I'm not sure I could learn enough in one weekend to keep my wife from killing me as soon as I got home.

  6. #36
    Leopard Printer Mr_White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gaming In The Streets
    Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I really, REALLY, wish I could make it to this class. My wife and I are expecting our first baby and the due date is November 3rd, and I'm not sure I could learn enough in one weekend to keep my wife from killing me as soon as I got home.
    I think you're probably right!

    Congratulations on your incoming little one! Best wishes to all.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    Three spots left! I think this is going to be a great venue and a great class.
    After 6+ classes next door w/ DB & Wayne, the Pipester & I are looking forward to sampling both the DPC & also getting our first Gabe class in, Gyro any chance you can make it?
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 07-27-2019 at 05:07 PM.

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central Front Range, CO
    Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    After 6+ classes next door w/ DB & Wayne, the Pipester & I are looking forward to sampling both the DPC & also getting our first Gabe class in, Gyro any chance you can make it?
    Yep- I’m going to be there. Good shootin’ and barbecue- how could I miss it?

  9. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    One less spot is available. I'm excited!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #40
    Hell why not, DFW is pretty close to me.

    I picked up a slot too.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •