Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pistol Shooting Solutions with Gabe White, Dallas, TX, November 2nd and 3rd, 2019

Site Supporter
    Hi fellas- I’d love to be there, but it’s the same weekend as the Air Force-Army football game, any my family is definitely going to that (Commander-in-Chief’s Trophy will likely be on the line).
    I’ll be sorry to miss out, though - I’ve been trying to catch a class with Gabe for the past 6 months, and this was an ideal opportunity, if not for my conflict.
    Eat some BBQ for me at the Hard 8, and write a good AAR so I can be appropriately jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    This will be an epic event for all of us! Can't wait for the experience to train with Gabe!
    I think I can CHEAT and kick Wayne's ass in this deal!.........CYA Mike
    THE STREETS ARE FILLED WITH GOOD AND BAD THAT MORTALS NEVER KNOW!!!!!
    Paraphrased by MP. Original lyrics by LED ZEPPELIN

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Hi fellas- I’d love to be there, but it’s the same weekend as the Air Force-Army football game, any my family is definitely going to that (Commander-in-Chief’s Trophy will likely be on the line).
    I’ll be sorry to miss out, though - I’ve been trying to catch a class with Gabe for the past 6 months, and this was an ideal opportunity, if not for my conflict.
    Eat some BBQ for me at the Hard 8, and write a good AAR so I can be appropriately jealous.
    Pardon my ignorance of this football you speak of, but doesn't Air Force play Army every year???

After all, we are talking Gabe White, BBQ, and Bourbon - the ultimate trifecta.

Have the family shoot a few selfies at the stadium, it will all work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pipes View Post
    I think I can CHEAT and kick Wayne's ass in this deal!.........CYA Mike
    "Always cheat, always win". Some dude named Bolke told me that once.

"If the five-yard line is there, I'll just stand here....."

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    "Always cheat, always win". Some dude named Bolke told me that once.

"If the five-yard line is there, I'll just stand here....."
    Pretty BOLD on my part Bill huh? I must admit bourbon has contributed to my boldness......CYA Mike
    THE STREETS ARE FILLED WITH GOOD AND BAD THAT MORTALS NEVER KNOW!!!!!
    Paraphrased by MP. Original lyrics by LED ZEPPELIN

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Pardon my ignorance of this football you speak of, but doesn't Air Force play Army every year???

After all, we are talking Gabe White, BBQ, and Bourbon - the ultimate trifecta.

Have the family shoot a few selfies at the stadium, it will all work out.
    Well, since you put it THAT way...

I told my wife how frustrating it was to have a Gabe White class opportunity with you guys on the same weekend as the Army game.
    She promptly told me to “stop being a gobshite” and register for the class. (Did I mention she’s Irish?)
    So, after a brief internal debate, I decided to take advantage of my wife actually encouraging me to travel out of town to take a shooting class.

End result: I’m in!

I told my wife how frustrating it was to have a Gabe White class opportunity with you guys on the same weekend as the Army game.
    She promptly told me to “stop being a gobshite” and register for the class. (Did I mention she’s Irish?)
    So, after a brief internal debate, I decided to take advantage of my wife actually encouraging me to travel out of town to take a shooting class.

VG news as Fred Flintstone can stay home now & keep on shit talking ‘bout Wayne from inside one of his dog crates while drunk.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 04-13-2019 at 03:41 PM.

Excellent news, I am delighted to hear it.

User Tag List