Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: Pistol Shooting Solutions with Gabe White, Dallas, TX, November 2nd and 3rd, 2019

  1. #41
    Member Mike Pipes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    BOSSIER CITY,LA
    Help Gabe, trying to sign up a buddy. Was a couple open spots now says waiting list. I did put Brandon McCartney on the waiting list. Please advise.........Thanks Mike
    As Pat Rogers would say " The Mission drives the GEAR train"

  2. #42
    Leopard Printer Mr_White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gaming In The Streets
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pipes View Post
    Help Gabe, trying to sign up a buddy. Was a couple open spots now says waiting list. I did put Brandon McCartney on the waiting list. Please advise.........Thanks Mike
    Mike,

    Well, shoot! It looks like the class got filled up. I do see Brandon at the top of the waiting list. It is not at all infrequent that someone drops out - so fingers crossed for him! He'll get an email if a spot opens up.

    Gabe
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

  3. #43
    Member Mike Pipes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    BOSSIER CITY,LA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    Mike,

    Well, shoot! It looks like the class got filled up. I do see Brandon at the top of the waiting list. It is not at all infrequent that someone drops out - so fingers crossed for him! He'll get an email if a spot opens up.

    Gabe
    THANKS MAN I APPRECIATE IT................CYA MIKE
    As Pat Rogers would say " The Mission drives the GEAR train"

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Westdale,LA
    Just wanted to say hello. Hoping to get in the class and meet everyone in person in November!

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McCartney View Post
    Just wanted to say hello. Hoping to get in the class and meet everyone in person in November!
    Good to see you here, look around think you’ll find some useful info. & see ya Sun. @ our BPPS match.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •