Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: CBP Announces the Glock

Glock's naming convention for new models is the least Glocky thing they do.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

So now we can have "factory" G17Ks - get a G47, put it on a G19 frame, voila - no need to chop grips. Put the G19 slide on the G47 frame and have a franken G45...

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    So now we can have "factory" G17Ks - get a G47, put it on a G19 frame, voila - no need to chop grips. Put the G19 slide on the G47 frame and have a franken G45...
    Looks that way. I'm a sucker for the 17k for carry, and would really like a 17 length frame for gaming/HD. Just add ACRO, and count me in if this hits the shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    The rumor also is we'll be able to buy any other gun(s) that met the standards but weren't selected due to price, delivery time frame, etc.

Breath not being held...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Any word what other pistols met the standards/passed the tests?

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Looks that way. I'm a sucker for the 17k for carry, and would really like a 17 length frame for gaming/HD. Just add ACRO, and count me in if this hits the shelves.
    And, for those who have been asking - this is the way to make a G45 MOS as well (19 MOS slide on the 47 frame) - win, win, win! It only took Chuck Norris a day to make all this happen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    And, for those who have been asking - this is the way to make a G45 MOS as well (19 MOS slide on the 47 frame) - win, win, win! It only took Chuck Norris a day to make all this happen!!!

Norris 2020

Unhappy

I could care less about the configuration, I just wanna know the testing protocol these guns go through.

But I am not in the know.
    Last edited by EVP; 04-09-2019 at 07:12 PM.

I'm not sure this concept can be fully realized unless Glock plans to offer complete uppers for sale...
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Is there a chance that this selection leads to ICE approving the Gen5 Glocks as personally owned weapons?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I'm not sure this concept can be fully realized unless Glock plans to offer complete uppers for sale...
    Why would they want to? They know people will buy an extra gun to get the parts they need.

There are also usually sellers on GB who part them out. I made an RTF2 G34 that way.

User Tag List