Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: CBP Announces the Glock

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Just announced is the winner of the new ammo contract. CBP is going with Speer 147 G2. I'm not sure yet if there's anything specific to the CBP load but I'm sure we'll know more about it over the coming weeks and months.
    Supposably the bullet is colored black to differentiate it form training ammo.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

All my BORTAC buddies who already have their Glocks got issued Speer 124gr +P for carry...wonder if that’s just a stop gap round until the 147 becomes available?

At the moment CBP is issuing the Speer 124gr +P GD (off the ICE contract) or Winchester 147gr Ranger (off the FBI contract) but it was only temporary.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Introduction and Range Time with the Glock 47 #965

Fun fact, most agents are picking the 19 over the 47.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post

Pretty cool.

The gentleman mentions ‘several’ Red Dots which have not survived testing. Any ideas about which ones this unknown agency cut from their list? And which might still be in the running?

Doing some long term research on my personal future Dot options, and it would be interesting to have reference data on Dot selection by institutional users.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post

"Carlos is a firearms instructor with an undisclosed law enforcement agency"

Hmm, the only agency to have access to this particular Glock and showing agency markings on the slide. WHO COULD IT BE!?

Not gonna lie, pretty nifty gun though. I'm hoping that Glock eventually releases a commercial version.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

User Tag List