Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slim, secure AIWB holster for G43?

Site Supporter

Slim, secure AIWB holster for G43?

Hi all,

My main carry gun is a G19 in a JMCK AIWB WC2.5 with pull the dot loops (wide). It's an awesome holster. It conceals well and is very comfortable. A while back I got a G43 to compliment my G19 as a carry gun for when I'd like something a little smaller and easier to conceal. I again got a JMCK WC2.5 for it (same setup as G19 holster). While it works, I find that using this holster doesn't really offer me any easier concealment than when carrying a G19. So I'm wondering what AIWB holsters you'd recommend that is a bit easier to don/doff, is slimmer yet still very secure, and offers very good concealment. I'm thinking something with belt clips instead of loops as well. Thanks for sharing your suggestions.

Chris

Site Supporter
    I have the JMCK Universal that I use for AIWB with my G43. I also have a Garrett Silent Thunder that I use for AIWB for my G26. Both work very very well for me and both have clips. If I we're going to get another holster, I would try Dark Star Gear's Hitchhiker.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Last edited by pangloss; 04-09-2019 at 09:34 AM.

Site Supporter
    I would look at the JM 2.0 with DCC clips, Tenicor VELO or DSG Hitchhiker.

The Tenicor VELO with the T1 clips is the best option I've tried for my 43. It works great without a belt too.
    Last edited by dontshakepandas; 04-09-2019 at 10:00 AM.

If you want something a lot smaller you can try a Raven Vanguard / Veil Solutions Ghost with a DCC clip. It makes a good gym shorts / pajamas gun

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Vedder

I like the Vedder Lighttuck for my G43. Low profile steel clip, adjustable retention and angle. They also offer an optional claw.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris17404 View Post
    Hi all,

My main carry gun is a G19 in a JMCK AIWB WC2.5 with pull the dot loops (wide). It's an awesome holster. It conceals well and is very comfortable. A while back I got a G43 to compliment my G19 as a carry gun for when I'd like something a little smaller and easier to conceal. I again got a JMCK WC2.5 for it (same setup as G19 holster). While it works, I find that using this holster doesn't really offer me any easier concealment than when carrying a G19. So I'm wondering what AIWB holsters you'd recommend that is a bit easier to don/doff, is slimmer yet still very secure, and offers very good concealment. I'm thinking something with belt clips instead of loops as well. Thanks for sharing your suggestions.

Chris
    Dale Fricke Jonathan does this for me. https://dalefrickeholsters.com/produ...p-concealment/

"The Jonathan is the perfect holster for NPEs when you need something but a full size EDC just isn’t going to work. Its sits deep inside the waist band to maximize comfort and concealment yet still providing reasonable speed of draw. Like all of our holsters and other gear it is edge free so not to wear on you or your clothing! The single point attachment is secure and offer a great deal of flexibility in carry position, it is ambidextrous and can be carried in any position on your belt."

The "sits deep" and the overall trim form factor makes it work for me with my 43 and 43X.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

My wife went with JMCK 2.0 with DCC clips and it is very low profile. I have worn it a few days to a "break it in". It felt much smaller than my JMCK 2.5 I use for my glock 19.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jamautry View Post
    My wife went with JMCK 2.0 with DCC clips and it is very low profile. I have worn it a few days to a "break it in". It felt much smaller than my JMCK 2.5 I use for my glock 19.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    I have that set up for my G48 and it's fantastic.

Site Supporter
    Thanks for all the replies, guys. It looks like I'm gonna go with a JMCK 2.0 with DCC clips. For those that use this for a G43/G48/etc, did you go with the full or mid guard? I use the full on my JMCK 2.5 for my G19, but was considering the mid guard for the G43 for less bulk. Not really sure if it makes a difference though. I like the full guard for better skin protection though. Thanks.

Chris

User Tag List