Thread: Rurger PCC WML?

Site Supporter

Ruger PCC WML?

I've bought a Ruger 9mm PCC. I might be living in ban state for a bit and for the home long gun, my AR is a no-no. While I have a Mini-14 I bought for that endeavor to have a 223 rifle, I bought the Ruger for PCC competition and thought it would be my home SD long arm primary. Yes, I can shoot a 12 gauge decently but I ain't an Internet cliche racker commando so the Ruger will be it. Thus, my question is what's folks thoughts for a good WML for the gun. I've put a Vortex RDS on it that our mod Tom recommended. Works well and it's mounted so I can see the irons.

Thanks.

PS - if you don't like WMLs, as Tommy Lee Jones said - I don't care.
    Last edited by Glenn E. Meyer; 04-08-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Site Supporter
    I have a cheap one I bought off of Amazon on my Kel-Tec Sub 2000.
    Not sure if this is the exact one:
    https://www.amazon.com/Aimkon-HiLigh...%2C130&sr=8-14

I works fine for my needs.

I'd probably go with a Streamlight TLRHL. I have them on two ARs and a couple pistols.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.

Rurger PCC WML?

I am using a Streamlight polytac in a scout type mount (I don’t recall who made it) mounted to the stock. Seems to work pretty well and is out of the way of the sling swivels. Not Uber Lumins but still a decent light.

Name:  IMG_8495.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  63.5 KB
    Last edited by Suvorov; 04-08-2019 at 01:42 PM.

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I am using a Streamlight polytac in a scout type mount (I don’t recall who made it) mounted to the stock. Seems to work pretty well and is out of the way of the sling swivels. Not Uber Lumins but still a decent light.

Name:  IMG_8495.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  63.5 KB
    I really like that set up! If you happen to remember the manufacturer of the mount, please let us know.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by ECVMatt View Post
    I really like that set up! If you happen to remember the manufacturer of the mount, please let us know.
    I'll get you better photos which might help. It was a pricey one I bought from Gray Group, I had some credit with them, so that might narrow it down.

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I'll get you better photos which might help. It was a pricey one I bought from Gray Group, I had some credit with them, so that might narrow it down.
    Thanks! I have no problem spending some cash for quality products!

I will take a look and see if I can locate it.

Matt

For me the "easy button" was to put a Streamlight TLR-7 on the front rail. One of the included rail keys allowed it to index perfectly. I operate the switch with my support side index finger.
    Last edited by vandal; 04-16-2019 at 04:18 PM.

User Tag List