Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: NRAAM 2019 - What new products do you want?

Glock: G43 in 22 LR.

Nightforce: 4.5x Competition Fixed 4.5x24 scope with illuminated Forceplex reticle.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

A Sig I could trust

They fit me really well and I shoot them really well, but the number of 229s I've gone through in the last few years that all had problems...

I've given up asking for a Gen 4 G17L... now I want a G17L in the Gen 5 configuration. And I want it in Gray, Dark Earth, OD, BFG...

And like others I have been holding off on getting a G41 in the hopes a Gen 5 version will make it to market. I'm trying to be patient since I jumped too soon and go a Glock 40 because it didn't appear they would be available in any color but black. Now Lipsey's has then in Gray and Dark Earth. lol!

Other manufacturers... nothing really gets me excited. I build my own AR's, and now that Geissele will be soon selling complete rifles, they will be my go to when I don't build.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnalis Discipulo View Post
    Just wondering what the benefit to a non MOS gun is? This is coming from someone who’s main hope is optic ready all the things. Especially optic ready TDA guns. Also I second the acro P1 being truly available.
    Personally, I’d love to get an Acro at some point, but I see how low it can be mounted when it’s direct milled and prefer that to the higher MOS solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll second the request for a 2.0 version of the original 12-round M&P9C.

Sig: Announce they’re getting away from the goofy stuff (limited run and niche firearms marketed to “operators”) and will re-focus on QC. Also think some manner of P320 SAS variant would be neat. No light rail, curve off the beaver tail, the usual SAS features.

Glock: Chuck Norris backplates on all new factory guns.

H&K: VP45
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

I’d like to see S&W release a 4” Shield with a full grip frame to compete with the Glock 48. Or, would that be a 4” M&P 2.0 single stack?

They’ve already got the upper on the current Shield platform, so that’d be the easier route.
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I intend to bug Federal about ramping up production of Flite Control #1 Buck.
    While you are at it, please put a bug in their ear about 20ga​ FFC buckshot.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    While you are at it, please put a bug in their ear about 20ga​ FFC buckshot.
    It's on the list, too.

Wait. This is Semi-Auto Pistols. Should we be starting one of these threads in each sub-forum?
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

I saw that there is going to be a new shot timer coming out soon.
    There were no details so I wonder if it will come out at NRAAM.

Also it looks like the upgrade to the TargetVision camera (now called LongShotCamera)
    is coming out. The big feature seems to be a HD camera and one model has an extra HD
    camera (can't wait to see comparison photos of the targets). If you have not seen this
    product before, it is a Web Camera to be placed down range for your long range rifle
    shooting, allowing you to see the target (on a smartphone or tablet)
    without leaving the firing line.

The new 3rd gen models are at the bottom of this page
    (It looks like they are still editing the pages about the new models)

https://www.longshotcameras.com/coll...spotting-scope
    "To achieve any significant technological breakthrough, much Derp must be endured." -Rich@CCC
    "Your shotgun is running a bit frenetic, you should add some lavender to your lubricant, that should calm it down." -Aray, Oils and Lotions SME

I’ll settle for the Glock 46 and 47 being commercially available.

Walther to import their PPQ combo that is available in Canada and Europe with an RMSw attached.

KAC to sell their SR25 lowers separately so that I can build a KAC 14.5 pistol. (I can hunt in a shotgun zone with a pistol in MN)

Don’t even want anything new.
    Last edited by call_me_ski; 04-14-2019 at 10:15 AM.

User Tag List