Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NRAAM 2019 - What new products do you want?

NRAAM 2019 - What new products do you want?

With NRAAM 2019 rapidly approaching, what new products do you want to see?

1. Glock: We're waiting to find out what the G44 and G47 are. I hope one of those is a rimfire. And let's get the Glock 45 MOS already. A threaded barrel option would be nice for #factoryRolandSpecial . But Glock, please don't think that counts as a 'new model' - you already have all the Legos - just put them in the right order.

2. Beretta: More info on the 92X. We already know about the Production, Standard, and Open, but there are rumors that these are the leading edge of the 92X lineup. We need details, release dates, etc.

3. Wilson Combat: Wilson has already teased new models at NRAAM in an email - Experience ALL NEW gun models for 2019, newly developed shooting accessories, and a host of incredible special deals and pricing. I vote for a full size EDC X9 but I'm prepared for disappointment. But I'd really like to see Wilson collaborate with Trijicon/Ameriglo and introduce Pro-Glo/HD XR sights across their lineup of 1911 and Beretta pistols.
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 04-07-2019 at 02:16 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Smith and Wesson: An M&P 2.0 CORE, preferably with thumb safety.

An all steel Glock 17/35 MOS for games. That would be cool.

A LPV that has covered turrets, FFP, simple reticle with simple MOA or MIL elevation hashes, 1-6X, daytime red dot that weighs less than 12 oz.

Glock
    .22 caliber G19-sized gun. Make it the 44 to stay in line with the caliber/model number hijinks.

Langdon Tactical/Beretta
    LTT 92 Compact with a railed/checkered frame and a dovetailed slide, and all the Langdon magic/voodoo inside.

Heckler & Koch
    P30, P30SK, HK45, and HK45C models with button mag releases.

Mid-size VP9 "Compact" that accepts USPc and P2000 magazines. Just for kicks, offer all possible combos of paddles or button magazine releases, with or without a manual safety.

Brügger & Thomet
    Factory complete GHM9s that accept Glock mags, or sell uppers individually. Just make it so I can buy lower, one upper, and use Glock mags.

KKM
    Gen. 5 contoured comp so we can all Roland 2.0 our 19X/G45s with ACROs in appropriate style.

Colt
    Steel frame CCO in 9mm. Preferably as blank of a canvas as possible for future customization.

New version of the Glock 43 that takes G48 mags.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    New version of the Glock 43 that takes G48 mags.
    Wait, that's not what a 43X is?

Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    Glock

Langdon Tactical/Beretta
    LTT 92 Compact with a railed/checkered frame and a dovetailed slide, and all the Langdon magic/voodoo inside.
    YES.

Heckler & Koch
    P30, P30SK, HK45, and HK45C models with button mag releases.

Mid-size VP9 "Compact" that accepts USPc and P2000 magazines. Just for kicks, offer all possible combos of paddles or button magazine releases, with or without a manual safety.
    HK: P30/VP9 mags that fit flush but hold 17 rounds like the rest of the civilized world. Bonus points if that makes the SK mags hold 1-2 extra, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    An all steel Glock 17/35 MOS for games. That would be cool.

A LPV that has covered turrets, FFP, simple reticle with simple MOA or MIL elevation hashes, 1-6X, daytime red dot that weighs less than 12 oz.
    That would be slick.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

I want a Ruger Combat Officers. They got the parts, just make the combo!

As mentioned, I am MRD Curious, and M&P committed, so a 2.0 CORE (I want 5" too) would get on my list.

I like the 4" Shield, but want the full size grip frame, but might do the one the offered, if they have a non PC normal price version.

Other than that, I want to check out some various stuff. The www site has a pretty nice show planer I have been tinkering with.

Beretta sent out a vague email about something new coming soon.

I anticipate an LTT 92 compact.

-Cory

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Wait, that's not what a 43X is?
    The 43X has a long 10 round grip, and a short 43 slide. This is not a gun I'll ever want, and I don't get why it exists.

One of the main advantages of Glock is magazine interchangeability. E.g. A G26 can use G19 and 17 mags. With the introduction of the 48, we have a new magazine form factor that's incompatible with the 43. I want a small 6 round G43 frame that can use 10 round G48 mags.
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 04-07-2019 at 05:34 PM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    Beretta sent out a vague email about something new coming soon.

I anticipate an LTT 92 compact.

-Cory
    I’d be curious to discover the ratio of 92s, to include all the boutique variants, to APXs sold. I imagine the APX profit margin is higher. Which makes me all the more grateful to Beretta for supporting derivatives like the LTT 92s.

User Tag List