Thread: S&W 360, $477???

S&W 360, $477???

https://www.g4gguns.com/products/han...2188870237-322

Stainless cylinder ... lock

Ive tried j frames a couple times and we haven't meshed yet. The last year I have focused on DA shooting and have improved a lot with normal sized guns so I might just be better with them.

Should I try another?

I've always complained that j frames sights suck. Seems the sights on these are good and night sights are easily installed. VZ grips would solve my grip gripe.

Dsg aiwb holster with a metal clip would allow me wear running shorts instead of cut off cammies/belt. Which isn't a huge deal since I normally run in the woods.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

S&W 360, $477???

Never mind.
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 04-06-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    https://www.g4gguns.com/products/han...2188870237-322

Stainless cylinder ... lock

Ive tried j frames a couple times and we haven't meshed yet. The last year I have focused on DA shooting and have improved a lot with normal sized guns so I might just be better with them.

Should I try another?

I've always complained that j frames sights suck. Seems the sights on these are good and night sights are easily installed. VZ grips would solve my grip gripe.

Dsg aiwb holster with a metal clip would allow me wear running shorts instead of cut off cammies/belt. Which isn't a huge deal since I normally run in the woods.
    That link took me to a gun with a titanium cylinder.

If you want to get one, grab it and if the issue grips don’t work, put grips on it. Put a lock plug in it. It will be ridiculously easy to carry, even if it’s not that fun to shoot.

I have 4 or 5 set s of grips for my 642, and each gets used for different things. The gun doesn’t get carried much anymore, but when I do, it gets carried with 110gr Hornady or 148gr wadcutters, and shot with mouse fart handloads. Anything more stout isn’t very fun to shoot.

Your right. That page does say titanium. The Smith and Wesson sight says stanless and a few other sights say stainless too.
    https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearm...8-sw-special-p

CDNN looks to be selling the same thing and says stainless. Given the price, I'd bet stainless. Don't think I'd buy it given the hammer, the lock. Cheapest I've seen M&P 340's is about $650, so I wouldn't say it's a bad deal, but to me it would be worth it to wait for the M&P 340 deal.

I prefer hammer guns but after having to draw my m64 on 3 large dogs going after my wife, 8mo old son, and dog a couple hours ago I think I just convinced myself I can't go below 6.

User Tag List