Page 18 of 168 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sanford Florida incident....

Quote Originally Posted by rsa-otc View Post
    It's just hypocritical of them to paint Martin as a squeaky clean kid, fan the flame of public opinion claiming that is why we should hang Zimmerman and then claim that any information to counters that image is not relevant.
    Not only that, but I think it's despicable that elected officials around the country are jumping on the racism bandwagon. Mayor Nutter of Philadelphia made a public statement that it was nothing more than an assassination.

Really? What ever happened to fair and impartial? If Zimmerman wanted to, I think he'd have a good shot at suing the elected officials for character degradation....but, I imagine at this point he's just trying to avoid any fallout whatsoever and move to a peaceful, remote, serene piece of Earth off the grid.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    I imagine at this point he's just trying to avoid any fallout whatsoever and move to a peaceful, remote, serene piece of Earth off the grid.
    Amen dude.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

I'd like to hear all of your thoughts on Zimmerman only firing one shot and what you think that means. I've been having a discussion with a mixed bunch of friends-TGS has met 2 of them and I have my own opinions of the one shot, but I'm curious if they line up with all of yours w/o divulging my thoughts first.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    I'd like to hear all of your thoughts on Zimmerman only firing one shot and what you think that means. I've been having a discussion with a mixed bunch of friends-TGS has met 2 of them and I have my own opinions of the one shot, but I'm curious if they line up with all of yours w/o divulging my thoughts first.

Ayoob for some reason thinks he had a malfunction as the mag was full and didn't feed any rounds, maybe it was a fail to feed due to something contacting the slide?

Just think how simple this all would have been if the world was like people want it to be on most internet gun forums.

Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    Ayoob for some reason thinks he had a malfunction as the mag was full and didn't feed any rounds, maybe it was a fail to feed due to something contacting the slide?
    I've been pretty hung up on this one shot and I think the possibilities are seemingly limited to 3:

1) Some malfunction.
    2) He collapsed on Martin and his pistol after the first shot. Indicating that it was a single heart shot at extremely close range.
    3) Zimmerman didn't want to shoot and paused after the first shot due to incredulity of the act he had just engaged in.

Maybe I misunderstood the PPIH (personal protection in home) course I took, but I seem to recall that it was shoot until the threat can no longer continue the attack. Feel free to correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell, Esq. View Post
    Just think how simple this all would have been if the world was like people want it to be on most internet gun forums.

Sigh...
    LOL! "If Woody had gone straight to the police, none of this ever would have happened!"

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    I've been pretty hung up on this one shot and I think the possibilities are seemingly limited to 3:

1) Some malfunction.
    2) He collapsed on Martin and his pistol after the first shot. Indicating that it was a single heart shot at extremely close range.
    3) Zimmerman didn't want to shoot and paused after the first shot due to incredulity of the act he had just engaged in.

Maybe I misunderstood the PPIH (personal protection in home) course I took, but I seem to recall that it was shoot until the threat can no longer continue the attack. Feel free to correct me.
    Maybe he ceased to be a threat after 1 shot?
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Quote Originally Posted by BOM View Post
    Maybe he ceased to be a threat after 1 shot?
    That was my thought/implication when I posit he might have fallen on Zimmerman and his gun. Wait a minute.....you're trying to trick the intertubz-nothing but a bazooka can shoot a guy dead in one shot

He was using a Kel Tec.

It probably just broke after the first shot.

(Being that I owned a PF9 at one point, I wouldn't be surprised)

User Tag List