Page 165 of 168 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1673

Thread: The Sanford Florida incident....

Could easily be both those explanations, but he's still the one common factor in all those incidents. What would Rylan Givens say about that?
    I also noted Don West's comments to the press with interest. No denials, just public speculation that his client has been through a lot and might need professional counseling. ( It's easy for me to say, but I'd have done that long ago simply because of the pressure in his life.)

"Your hands than mine are quicker for a fray.
    My legs are longer though, to run away."
    --Helena of Athens

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Based on zero facts.... I'm going with this... for now.
    If it were one incident id agree. This is now the 3rd documented incident. As is common in a lot of domestic violence incidents the "victim" recants. That seems to have gotten him out of hot water with his women. Thats not even counting the road rage incident he was allegedly involved in.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    If it were one incident id agree. This is now the 3rd documented incident.
    ... I'm betting he's trolling his line in familiar ponds.... pulling in similar types of fish....

I wish him well.... he's been through a lot of unnecessary shit. But I agree he seems in danger of digging his own grave.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

If it were one incident id agree. This is now the 3rd documented incident. As is common in a lot of domestic violence incidents the "victim" recants. That seems to have gotten him out of hot water with his women. Thats not even counting the road rage incident he was allegedly involved in.
    In my experience (from the divorce angle) the victims will rarely report the incident to begin with; when the police show up (neighbors calling, etc.), they'll often refuse to press charges.

The reasons -- not the excuse -- behind this behavior seem pretty obvious in Zimmerman's case. The dude needs to get some help and, if this allegation is substantiated, spend a bit of time behind bars.

The Aftermath: George Zimmerman Speaks

The ProArms Podcast
    Interviews
    093 The Aftermath: George Zimmerman Speaks
    Audio
    February 20, 2016

<http://proarmspodcast.com/093-the-aftermath-george-zimmerman-speaks/>
    Last edited by Wendell; 02-23-2016 at 03:36 PM.

Thats not even counting the road rage incident he was allegedly involved in.
    IIRC, the asshole that accused Zimmerman of road rage seemed to have been stalking him.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

The other party in that incident has been charged with attempted murder and a couple of other felonies.

I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Florida Memorial to Award Posthumous Degree to Trayvon Martin

Florida Memorial University will posthumously award a bachelor’s of aeronautical science to Trayvon Martin, to be received by his parents Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin during the school’s annual spring commencement ceremony on May 13. Officials say the degree honors Martin’s life-long dream of becoming a pilot, and continues to highlight the family’s commitment to social justice. Martin’s parents, both social justice activists and co-founders of The Trayvon Martin Foundation, which is housed on the FMU campus.
    http://www.hbcudigest.com/florida-me...rayvon-martin/

User Tag List