Thread: Little things that make your life easier

Little things that make your life easier

This USB rechargeable water pump allows me to keep a five gallon jug of water in my office and stay on PF more It doesn't seem to need much charging and just works.

Name:  51FsmX-670L._SL1000_.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  26.2 KB
    #RESIST

I'd post here about my beloved 4 year old ultrasonic cleaner, but it just died and I need to take it apart tomorrow and see if I can fix it Anyway, a working ultrasonic cleaner is really handy for cleaning AR BCGs, eyeglasses, jewelry, all sorts of things.
    #RESIST

Direct Deposit

Two extremely handy devices are Tom Jones and JV_. Between these two guys, literally every question I have in life can be answered, from forum coding issues to reloading to re-tiling a bathroom.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    This USB rechargeable water pump allows me to keep a five gallon jug of water in my office and stay on PF more It doesn't seem to need much charging and just works.

Name:  51FsmX-670L._SL1000_.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  26.2 KB
    That could be handy for deer camp. Get a jug of water at the store, toss one of those guys on top, and you're good to go. Also, if it needs recharging, you have your phone chargers in the trucks and/or a battery-pack charger.

Chris

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Nifty!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Name:  501C4C57-A365-4E3F-91D2-771E383F5B59.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  59.9 KB
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Nifty!
    Is handy for introverts.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    ^^^ "Little things"... <snicker>
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List