Page 1 of 168 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sanford Florida incident....

The Sanford Florida incident....

I've been going over this incident with some friends who are on both sides of the political aisle and I'm trying to stay neutral and gather intel before I fry this guy, but I figured this was the best place to flesh out some good perspectives.

Have at it:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...FDSKKkMRa0QXtg

http://www.businessinsider.com/a-bla...-martin-2012-3
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Avoidable stupidity.
    May or may not be criminally stupid.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    This is the fear that seizes me whenever my boys are out in the world: that a man with a gun and an itchy finger will find them “suspicious.”
    I believe that if we examine statistics we'll find that the primary danger to his boys isn't really the people who find them "suspicious".

...but that wouldn't make for a very good article, I suppose.

Easilly avoidable and very sad.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

If you ignore the 911 dispatcher when she tells you not to pursue someone, it's hard for me not to think you were looking for a fight.
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

Members of The New Black Liberation Militia plan to take 28-year-old George Zimmerman to federal authorities this week since local police haven't acted, said Najee Muhammad, a leader of the militia group.

"We'll find him. We've got his mug shot and everything," Muhammad said.
    That should prove to be interesting.

This story's on every frickin' TV news channel and AM talk radio and in my opinion there's a lot more important things going on in our country right now.

It does bring home at least one lessons about self defence:

-If you're not a police officer, don't try to act as a police officer! Had Zinnerman just stayed in his car, this likely would not have turned into this kind of a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    This story's on every frickin' TV news channel and AM talk radio and in my opinion there's a lot more important things going on in our country right now.
    Bingo. Anything to avoid the issues.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    The dude was well-known to the local constabulary as a holster-sniffin' Strange Ranger.

This is why I hate the "Can I shoot him now? How 'bout now? Now?" nonsense that occurs in the "Tactics" section of firearms forums, as shooters build elaborate scenarios in hopes of being given the green light to shoot the imagined perp. Left unchecked, it leads to mall ninjary such as this guy's.

Was he legal? Based on everything released thus far, it sure looks that way. But nobody had to die that night.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Maybe it would have eaten at his soul if he'd done nothing.

;-)

User Tag List