Thread: Sons of Liberty sale uppers

Sons of Liberty sale uppers

FB mentioned something about a deal not going through, and so there's these $329 assembled uppers

https://sonsoflibertygw.com/sale-items/

Unaffiliated just thought it may be interesting to folks wanting a duty upper

Be prepared for a wait. I'm past the third "it's definitely shipping by..." date I've been given for my upper and still without a ship notice.
    Last edited by ssb; 04-04-2019 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    Be prepared for a wait. I'm past the third "it's definitely shipping by..." date I've been given for my upper and still without a ship notice.
    Nothing turns me off faster than this type of business practice. Regardless of authenticity, it's viewed as a deceptive stall tactic.

This stuff is easy, if you just give people "the bad news" about wait/ship times right up front. If it's going to be a week, tell them two weeks. A month? Tell them two months. Under promise, over deliver. Be the hero that delivered in half the time, and they'll come back over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    I'm past the third "it's definitely shipping by..." date I've been given for my upper and still without a ship notice.
    Well fuck me. I shouldn't have said anything - I don't dig business practices like this either and I wouldn't, and don't, buy twice from companies who engage in them. I don't send my friends there either.

User Tag List