Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LTT Customer Service

LTT Customer Service

Still the BEST there is period. I shipped a 92X Compact "G" to Arizona for a trigger job and while it was in FedEx transit I decided on a change in the Work Order to include the NP3 upgrade. Called, talked to Aimee and told her I wanted to make some changes and I would send her a new Work Order.........she says "you don't need to do that just tell me what you want, I'll look out for your pistol and take care of the change". That's about as easy as it gets !

I have several LTT pistols and trigger jobs but the NP3 upgrade on this 92X is sweet and a pleasure to shoot. My hat off to Aimee, EL and the entire Langdon crew. Pics of this handsome pistol....

Thanks for sharing! They are great for sure. I just bought a 92 Compact Inox used and have a list of LTT parts I am about to order for it.

Haven't bought a pistol from them....yet. But I do have a few of the EDC belts they sell. They (the company, employees and family) are fantastic. I am looking forward to when I have enough pennies saved up for a pistol.

Site Supporter
    @Geno, have you shot the 92x compact and a 92 compact? In the midsize guns I really like the vertec. Trying to understand if that is as valuable on the more compact. I've been thinking of selling my wilson compact 92 with LTT internals for something like yours.

Newt

Hey Newt.......yes I have 92 FS Compacts and Centurions with LTT trigger work. My son has a Wilson Compact that I've shot some but it doesn't compare to the Langdon guns. I REALLY like this Vertec grip on the 92X Compact, right now it is the superior shooter for me. BTW, I bought this stock 92X Compact G before I knew EL was adding this pistol to his herd or I would have bought from him with the trigger work of course. If you go this route I strongly recommend the NP3, out of 10-12 Langdonized pistols this is the first with NP3 for me. Well worth the extra expense. Ask away if I haven't answered your question or have another.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    Hey Newt.......yes I have 92 FS Compacts and Centurions with LTT trigger work. My son has a Wilson Compact that I've shot some but it doesn't compare to the Langdon guns. I REALLY like this Vertec grip on the 92X Compact, right now it is the superior shooter for me. BTW, I bought this stock 92X Compact G before I knew EL was adding this pistol to his herd or I would have bought from him with the trigger work of course. If you go this route I strongly recommend the NP3, out of 10-12 Langdonized pistols this is the first with NP3 for me. Well worth the extra expense. Ask away if I haven't answered your question or have another.
    Geno thanks for that. Also DAMMIT. This probably means spending more money.

You're welcome Newt and good luck with whatever you do !

On a Saturday afternoon, I sent an email to LTT about a specific serial number for an LTT Elite pistol. I was not expecting a reply until the following Monday because "weekend". Not only did I get a reply, Aimee found the pistol with the serial number, verified it was available, and sent me instructions on how to complete the transaction within three hours of my email. All on the same Saturday. That is amazing customer service. I have purchased five pistols from LTT and plan to purchase more due to the product and the service.

Site Supporter
    Yes, their service is good. Recommended for all your Beretta TDA needs.

Wink

Thanks, Geno for the kind words. I will make sure I pass this along to the team and Aimee. Jonah did the gun for you, he does great work and I think his trigger jobs are better than mine now. Hell, he has done more of them in the last year than I have in the last 20 years.

Speaking of 20 years, it is pretty darn close to that long since you got your first custom pistol from me.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List