Page 86 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Just received my AIWB with raven claw and sponge. Amazing. The combo really keeps my G17K flat against my body. Full win.
    Best holster I've ever had. First time I have ever asked anyone to make me a custom holster and Tony hit it out of the park.

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    Ok looks like Im about to order another JM holster for my 19. The complaint I had last time was the bulge at the belt line. I am certain the George is going to fix this. I have gone around and around trying to decide between the foam wedge and the extra tuck. I think I have decide on the wedge. I was just about to pull the trigger and realized I have to decide between the pull the dot snaps and the clip.
    I have the pull the dot soft loops and the clip and I prefer the clip hands-down. Way easier to don and doff, holds just as secure. I haven't had any trouble with belt loops and the clip is not coming off the belt unless you intentionally take it off. The tooth that grabs the belt is angled so that the harder you pull up on it, the harder it bites the belt. The clip is plastic, not kydex, so it should be super tough.

I don't use any wedge or extra tuck as it would not do anything but cause discomfort with my anatomy. I guess I'm short waisted...
    Last edited by M2CattleCo; 05-17-2016 at 11:51 PM.

Is there any better email than the one saying "JM Custom Kydex has sent you a package"

Quote Originally Posted by xmanhockey7 View Post
    Is there any better email than the one saying "JM Custom Kydex has sent you a package"
    No there is not. I am about a month or more out from getting that email. I have to console myself by carrying my Shield instead of the PPS M2

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Just received my AIWB with raven claw and sponge. Amazing. The combo really keeps my G17K flat against my body. Full win.
    Please post some pics if you can. I just ordered this same rig

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    Please post some pics if you can. I just ordered this same rig
    This is what Im waiting on to place my order

Name:  176.jpg
Views: 696
Size:  13.3 KBHere is one. I am getting all the relevant info and pics to my Web people over the weekend, so by Tuesday or Wednesday these should be up.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Name:  claw aiwb pics 005.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  21.6 KB Here is on body. This is the claw/wing with a neoprene wedge.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Name:  claw aiwb pics 006.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  30.8 KB Another one. Top view.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I am not sure if this was mentioned...can the wing option be added to other holsters (i.e. george, tuckable, iwb universal)?

User Tag List