Page 85 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

Quote Originally Posted by Red7 View Post
    Yes, that is what I'm leaning towards. However I just saw the other thread on the new AIWB with wing/claw. Tony can you comment on the pros/cons of that vs the George based upon my body (see photos on previous page)? Thanks and I'll be ordering today.
    Red7, based on your pics I think both holsters will do the job (the George may do it with a more narrow footprint) and I think the more important option to get is the neoprene sponge wedge, it really helps. Appendix carry is such a personal mode of carry and it's really hard to judge what is going to work for all, but the sponge wedge has become the one thing I always suggest. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    Just want to reiterate Tony has great customer service. I ordered a Glock 19 appendix mag pouch, and the next day remembered that I also intended to order a Glock 43 appendix mag pouch. I submitted a second order, and emailed Tony asking if he would ship the orders together and refund one of the shipping charges. He did accommodate my request, and I must say, the mag pouches are top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by cosine View Post
    Just want to reiterate Tony has great customer service. I ordered a Glock 19 appendix mag pouch, and the next day remembered that I also intended to order a Glock 43 appendix mag pouch. I submitted a second order, and emailed Tony asking if he would ship the orders together and refund one of the shipping charges. He did accommodate my request, and I must say, the mag pouches are top notch.
    I like the new redesigned appendix mag pouch. I ordered one a couple years ago and it didn't have a can't to it and I felt like the mag stuck up too much causing it to print. I ordered the new angled ones and they are fantastic.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

I just ordered an AIWB holster with the new raven claw and the neoprene sponge wedge for my Wilson/Beretta Brigadier Tactical. I am a huge fan of the holster with the extra tuck and the split kydex loop. I think that is the best combination and creates the most comfort and best concealment of any AIWB holster I have tried so far. I have holsters with this combination for a g34, g17, and a VP9. I guess I'll find out if these new options are an improvement in 9-10 weeks. I've been very happy with my JM Custom holsters so far.

Just received my AIWB with raven claw and sponge. Amazing. The combo really keeps my G17K flat against my body. Full win.

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Just received my AIWB with raven claw and sponge. Amazing. The combo really keeps my G17K flat against my body. Full win.
    vandal, good deal, glad you like it!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Pics with the 17k, love the 17 cut to a 19 grip, favorite Glock.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Here's my 17K in a JM AIWB, .093" thick, no extra tucks, full sweat guard, 1 3/4" clip.

Ok looks like Im about to order another JM holster for my 19. The complaint I had last time was the bulge at the belt line. I am certain the George is going to fix this. I have gone around and around trying to decide between the foam wedge and the extra tuck. I think I have decide on the wedge. I was just about to pull the trigger and realized I have to decide between the pull the dot snaps and the clip.

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    Ok looks like Im about to order another JM holster for my 19. The complaint I had last time was the bulge at the belt line. I am certain the George is going to fix this. I have gone around and around trying to decide between the foam wedge and the extra tuck. I think I have decide on the wedge. I was just about to pull the trigger and realized I have to decide between the pull the dot snaps and the clip.
    I'd go soft loops over the clip. More mounting options. Never know when a belt loop on your pants is going to get in the way.

User Tag List