Page 76 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

Quote Originally Posted by Sean O View Post
    Did you receive one with the figure 8 holes as well? I was messing with it today, you can add a little cant to the holster if you misalign the holes. Nothing I will use but found it interesting.

Bummer, I like that.

My new JMCK AIWB I received about a month ago didn't have that, nor was it an option when ordered. I'll have to pick one up.

Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie2005 View Post
    Bummer, I like that.

My new JMCK AIWB I received about a month ago didn't have that, nor was it an option when ordered. I'll have to pick one up.
    Just an FYI for everyone, the solid loop is set up with the figure 8 hole pattern as well. The 1.75" split and solid loops are on the way , should be a couple weeks till I have those in hand. I picked up my first batch on Monday of these loops so anything made from Monday on will be getting these loops. I have 190 1.5" splits and 95 1.5" solids in stock if anybody wants to switch to the new loop. I haven't updated the site yet, and my web lady is out of commission for a week or so, but let me know you want the new loop in the comments if you order. Let me know if anyone has questions. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Just an FYI for everyone, the solid loop is set up with the figure 8 hole pattern as well. The 1.75" split and solid loops are on the way , should be a couple weeks till I have those in hand. I picked up my first batch on Monday of these loops so anything made from Monday on will be getting these loops. I have 190 1.5" splits and 95 1.5" solids in stock if anybody wants to switch to the new loop. I haven't updated the site yet, and my web lady is out of commission for a week or so, but let me know you want the new loop in the comments if you order. Let me know if anyone has questions. Thanks
    Thanks Tony. I don't want to switch, I'll buy one and keep my other as a backup. Can I buy via email, or wait til the site is updated?

Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie2005 View Post
    Thanks Tony. I don't want to switch, I'll buy one and keep my other as a backup. Can I buy via email, or wait til the site is updated?
    Buy it over the site. Use the 1.5" split -standard height as your loop of choice. I will take it from there. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Are you making any clips with the figure eight holes?
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Can someone tell me the difference in length between the 19 and 17 AIWB holster? By length I mean insertion into pants.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    Are you making any clips with the figure eight holes?
    GreggW, not yet, but I am going to work on it. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sasage View Post
    Can someone tell me the difference in length between the 19 and 17 AIWB holster? By length I mean insertion into pants.

Thanks.
    Sasage, the belt loops ride heights are the same for any 4 inch and up barreled guns. So the insertion length is the difference in barrel lengths, basically a half of an inch. Is that what you meant ? Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Crash41984 View Post
    Just received new split loops to replace the easy on/off clips on my aiwb and spmp. Just made an awesome carry rig even better and I'm never running anything but these from here forward. I'll sacrifice some of the clip's convenience for the increased stability of the split loop, it conceals better too. Pissed at myself for not figuring this out before.
    Crash can you elaborate on " the increased stability of the split loop, it conceals better too. "

Asking as I have 2 AIWB's on order w/ Tony now, both w/ clips. My AIWB for my Shield (Feb. 2014 order) had a solid loop that is very stable but sorta a pain to remove @ the gym etc. in a lo-pro manner.

You have me considering a switch to the split loops now so any feedback is appreciated.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 07-16-2015 at 10:39 PM.

Sasage, the belt loops ride heights are the same for any 4 inch and up barreled guns. So the insertion length is the difference in barrel lengths, basically a half of an inch. Is that what you meant ? Thanks
    Yes thank you.

User Tag List