Page 24 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

Tony, I know several shooters that need a AIWB holster that will accept a WML. Do you offer a holster such as this?

Just got a shipping notification for my order. Less than 4 weeks since the order. That's good service.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

DGI, the 19 will not fit in a 36 holster. The 36 "kinda" fits in a 19, but is not ideal. Thanks

JBP55, I can , however the only two lights that, in my experience , work are the Inforce APL or the Crimson Trace Lightguard. Thanks

Lon, thanks for the business, I appreciate it.

I got my holster for my M&P 45fs a few weeks ago now. This is my first foray into AIWB, and I'm really liking it. I wore it for 22 hours of driving over three days and found it very comfortable. The holster is very well made and between the wedge and extra tuck, it pretty much disappears. Just ordered another one for a 1911. Keep it up, Tony!

This my first post on this forum. Some of you may know me from Glocktalk and elsewhere.

I just ordered a JMCK for my G17 (coyote with mid-height sweat guard, extra tuck, split-loop standard height, and some extra soft loops). I'll post a review when I get it and have a chance to give it a try. This is my first AIWB holster. I was inspired by seeing OrigamiAK in action at a couple of USPSA matches, and I'm looking forward to giving it a try.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Ive had my JMCK AIWB now for about a month and have worn it everywhere I'm legally allowed, STILL AWESOME!!!! I had to add this for anyone thinking about getting one. Just get one! I've worn mine to the park with my two very active kids- which means running, lifting, and swinging them around; just got back from a trip to the lake with it as well did a little bass fishing and boat riding for the kids no issues! I'm carrying a HK USP 45c and its no problem with just a T-shirt. Now I hate to sound like a fan boy, but it works great for me and I hope this can help others.

wilco423 and Paxamus, thank you for the business. We are happy that they are working for you.

Clusterfrack, thanks for the business, we appreciate it.

Tony--I'm looking forward to trying it. Has anyone added a foam wedge to your holster like on the Keeper?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Tony--I'm looking forward to trying it. Has anyone added a foam wedge to your holster like on the Keeper?
    I tried it and it was extremely uncomfortable for me. But fwiw, I find it uncomfortable on the Keeper as well.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I've found the extra tuck option to do a more than adequate job of concealing the gun.

User Tag List