Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

Andy, pm box cleared.

Just another +1 to Tony for making a solid holster.

This is my first AIWB holster for a fullsize. At first i was kind of apprehensive, as i've been carrying a PPS aiwb for a while, and was unsure of how the larger pistol would conceal.

However, I can safely say that with this holster I can easily and comfortably carry a fullsize M&P9.

I'm a fan for sure!

htomeheb, glad that you can now carry a more efficient gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    senorlechero, I can make it with a wml, not sure how comfortable it would be but if you want to give it a try we can. As for the RMR or H1, I would need some more specifics on how your pistol is set up so pm me and we will talk about it.

Up1911Fan, thanks for the kind words and glad you like it.
    I'm not sure either, but having a WML is a good thing so I want to try it. Right now I only have a G34 with an H1 in the dovetail mount, I'm on the wait list for an ATOM setup.

Hey Tony, I sent you a PM with a few questions I need answered before I place my order.

Meat, pm sent. Thanks

Meat, pm sent. Thanks
    Thanks for the fast reply!

I have a few more questions.
    Who has one with the "extra tuck" option?
    Who didn't go with that option?
    Would you change your mind if you had to do it over again?

Quote Originally Posted by MEAT View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply!

I have a few more questions.
    Who has one with the "extra tuck" option?
    Who didn't go with that option?
    Would you change your mind if you had to do it over again?
    Damn, that option wasn't available when I got my holster. I probably would have went with it. I still like the holster I got though.

MEAT, I just put the extra tuck option on my website today, I have been wearing it daily for the last month and I love it.A couple other people have been wearing it for awhile and will probably be putting up a review shortly. The extra tuck will help conceal full size guns and if your not the poster child for appendix carry, myself included, it will keep the gun snug to the body. Per my warranty, if you don't like it in the first two weeks, you can return it for a full refund or swap it for something else. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks

MEAT, I just put the extra tuck option on my website today, I have been wearing it daily for the last month and I love it.A couple other people have been wearing it for awhile and will probably be putting up a review shortly. The extra tuck will help conceal full size guns and if your not the poster child for appendix carry, myself included, it will keep the gun snug to the body. Per my warranty, if you don't like it in the first two weeks, you can return it for a full refund or swap it for something else. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks
    Thanks again!!!

I just placed my order. I opted for the extra tuck, and included notes for the sweatguard specs.

Dave

User Tag List