Page 23 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post
    What, no duck face?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    LOL!!! thanks, I just learned what duck face is.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Paxamus, thanks and glad you like it.

Mr. Goodtimes, its overdue, but thanks for the kind words and the business.

jmjames, JBP55, Captain, Up1911Fan, an overdue thanks for the business, we really appreciate it.

SPDGG, what would you like to know ? I don't have any pics of Shield holsters as of now but next time I make one I will take a pic for you.

jd24876, same goes for the 250, next one I make I will take pics for you.

Thanks
    Tony

Tony,
    Thank You for a great holster. I am going to show it to some local plainclothes LEO who need better holsters.

James

Quote Originally Posted by jmjames View Post
    I chose full guard, but that is because I have a P30S, and didn't want the safety giving me a second belly button.

J.Ja
    Quote Originally Posted by Paxamus View Post
    I got the thinner and it is thick enough, good retention and stays open when pistol drawn
    Thanks for both your input. I ordered a full-size 0.080.

I initially did no sweat guard and I should have done full, as you can always take some off. I would also recommend the .080... Plenty thick and strong with out being bulky. I just ordered one for a G19 and this time did the full sweat guard.

Great reviews everyone!

Im getting ready to order my first JM AIWB holster. I currently daily carry a G36 and have messed with AIWB in the past but havent found a holster that tucks the gun into my gut enough to keep it comfortable all day long.

I also have a G26 and G19 on order. From what Ive seen with other holster makers, a G36 holster should work with the 26 and 19... Should I assume that the JM should work similarly? I wouldnt mind ordering seperate holsters per application but if I can save some $$$ and have an interchangeable holster... More $$$ for training :-)

Any help would be appreciated.

Im planning on getting the mid length sweat shield, extra tuck option and both the leather snaps and the split kydex belt loop.

Just ordered mine for a FS M&P.

DGI, freshilla, and Bill Lance, thanks for the business, appreciate it.

DGI re the G36 fitting the 26 and 19, the 36 may fit in the 19 holster (the 26 has shorter barrel length than 36 so a 26 will not fit the 36) , I will check and see for you. Thanks

Tony, I just ordered a AIWB for my G19 with the soft loops (going to give them a try) If the soft loops don't work for me are the split kydex loops from my P30 holster interchangeable?

Mr. Goodtimes, yes they are interchangeable. Thanks

Tony, I ordered the G36 holster... Let me know if the 19 will fit if you could (i dont yet have a G19).

I figure Id get the jump on ordering since im overseas for thr next 4 weeks :-)

User Tag List