Page 116 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1219

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    If you go to my site, Quick Ship Glock holsters, Wing Claw 2.5, the main picture (coyote holster with a 19) is the fixed soft loops. Thanks
    Thank you. I put the order in this afternoon. Went with the Claw 2.5 and ordered 3 different clips for it so I can give them all a go.

Which JMCK AIWB holster offers the highest ride? I've tried a George with the split loop, but still manage to scrape my knuckles on the belt with a Brigadier Tactical.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Which JMCK AIWB holster offers the highest ride? I've tried a George with the split loop, but still manage to scrape my knuckles on the belt with a Brigadier Tactical.

JSGlock34, did you move the loop to the lower holes (higher ride height)? Also if you have a split loop it will have a figure eight hole pattern so it can be moved to ride higher as well.

For claw designs, the 2.5 w/ DCC clips will have the highest ride height.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

JSGlock34, did you move the loop to the lower holes (higher ride height)? Also if you have a split loop it will have a figure eight hole pattern so it can be moved to ride higher as well.

For claw designs, the 2.5 w/ DCC clips will have the highest ride height.

Thanks
    By chance have you ever thought about producing a holster with higher standard right height? That might be my only gripe with your stuff these days is even on the highest ride-height I still sometimes wind up scraping my belt. It’s certainly frequent with my current WC 2.0 using DCC clips.

By the way, other than the ride height issue, the WC 2.0 with DCC clips is the most stable holster I’ve used yet. I’ve used a regular AIWB with split-loop and thought it was stable but this thing does not budge an inch from how I position it. Very happy with it!
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Yes, I used the lower holes along with the split loop to maximize the ride height.

Is it possible to drill additional rows of mounting holes to the holster body?

Name:  GEORGEb.jpg
Views: 1064
Size:  16.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Yes, I used the lower holes along with the split loop to maximize the ride height.

Is it possible to drill additional rows of mounting holes to the holster body?

Name:  GEORGEb.jpg
Views: 1064
Size:  16.1 KB
    Yes, we can drill additional holes, won't be a quick ship though. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    By chance have you ever thought about producing a holster with higher standard right height? That might be my only gripe with your stuff these days is even on the highest ride-height I still sometimes wind up scraping my belt. It’s certainly frequent with my current WC 2.0 using DCC clips.

By the way, other than the ride height issue, the WC 2.0 with DCC clips is the most stable holster I’ve used yet. I’ve used a regular AIWB with split-loop and thought it was stable but this thing does not budge an inch from how I position it. Very happy with it!
    Not as quick ship holsters, but for a custom holster we can more than likely do that. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Yes, we can drill additional holes, won't be a quick ship though. Thanks
    Sounds good - I'll place an order. (ETA: Order placed!)
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 10-16-2019 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post

I'm not sure which clips the holster ships with, but maybe you could switch them out with shorter clips?

https://www.discreetcarryconcepts.co...4%A2-c26960683
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    I'm not sure which clips the holster ships with, but maybe you could switch them out with shorter clips?

https://www.discreetcarryconcepts.co...4%A2-c26960683
    Thank you very much for that! I will be looking to see what may work for me. Tony posted on the previous page that he utilized Mod 4 Universal Height variants, so I’ll see if I find something that might work better for me.

Truly appreciate the suggestion!
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

User Tag List