Page 113 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1219

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

I've moved back to the JMCK AIWB over the past few months with a holster for my P30s and a just-received VP9 holster. The new injection molded split loops on my pair are awesome -- far better than what I had back in 2013 for my first JMCK holsters. While I'm sure it's old news, the improvement over time is excellent IMO.

Just wanted to bump this with another happy customer.

While my other AIWB holsters I’ve used from JM were WC2.5 variants, I decided to give the original a try. Fits my P228 perfectly. After wearing it initially it wasn’t quite concealing how I wanted and I was honestly worried I might return it. However I slapped some velcro and a Dr Scholl’s pad on it and it’s much better. My only gripe would be maybe a bit more wedge to rotate the grip in more.

Still an excellent product, and unbelievably comfortable. The shape of the holster helps me get a good grip on the firearm without my knuckles hitting my belt compared to the WC2.5 I use for my Glock 19 (worn while I waited for this holster to carry my P228).

Name:  664EDE97-DCE4-4003-B707-ADC6E0B03240.jpg
Views: 2097
Size:  48.4 KB
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Thoughts on which AIWB holsters for a G34 and M9a1?

5'11, 180 lbs muscular build with 30"-31" waist, debating the George but honestly have no clue what would be best.

Thanks

I certainly can recommend the JMCK AIWB 2.5 w/Mod Wing, Wedge, 1.5" split loops. Absolutely best holster I've ever used in terms of comfort and concealment with Glock 17.

I use the 2.0. If I was carrying it more I would use DCC clips which I'm using on my 1911 one.
    Name:  KIMG0694.jpg
Views: 1267
Size:  30.5 KB
    Last edited by 03RN; 08-31-2019 at 08:29 PM.

What's the thought between a wing 2.0 vs 2.5 for something heavier and full size like an M9a1?

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    What's the thought between a wing 2.0 vs 2.5 for something heavier and full size like an M9a1?
    The wider hole pattern of either of those holsters will spread the weight of the heavier pistols better. The only difference between the 2 is the loops and how they attach. The 2.5 wide loops attach at the top of the holster, the 2.0 loops attach at the bottom with a strut style loop (also makes it tuckable). Let me know if you have any other questions, thanks.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    The wider hole pattern of either of those holsters will spread the weight of the heavier pistols better. The only difference between the 2 is the loops and how they attach. The 2.5 wide loops attach at the top of the holster, the 2.0 loops attach at the bottom with a strut style loop (also makes it tuckable). Let me know if you have any other questions, thanks.
    Do you have a recommendation between any of your AIWB holsters for someone that's 5'11 180 lbs muscular/athletic build? I don't envision tucking a shirt in with something as heavy the m9a1

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    Do you have a recommendation between any of your AIWB holsters for someone that's 5'11 180 lbs muscular/athletic build? I don't envision tucking a shirt in with something as heavy the m9a1
    Wing Claw 2.5 , wide hole pattern, pull the dot loops with a neoprene pad. Should work great for you!

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Wing Claw 2.5 , wide hole pattern, pull the dot loops with a neoprene pad. Should work great for you!

Thanks
    Great, thank you!

User Tag List