Page 114 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1219

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

I never tuck in my shirt. I still really like how low profile and secure the dcc clips are. Not to mention I did actually tuck in my shirt last night at a wedding and was able to carry my Loaded/mag without a single concern.

Walking a couple blocks in downtown New Bedford at midnight I was feeling pretty good about my choice when we passed a few shifty characters.

Name:  received_2340816272851900.jpg
Views: 1287
Size:  102.9 KB
    5" 1911 and spare mag

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Name:  received_2340816272851900.jpg
Views: 1287
Size:  102.9 KB
    5" 1911 and spare mag
    Nice! Glad our holsters work for you!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I've been thinking about getting a standard Sig P365 (no safety and not the XL) and in happy to see you have them in your quick ship products.

I've previously been using your standard AIWB with other carry guns and is worked fine but it's been a while since I've needed a holster and I've got a 38" waist so I know the George won't work for me but I'm wondering what the pro/cons are with the standard AWIB vs Wing Claw 2.0 vs Wing Claw 2.5.

Even though the gun is the standard P365 I'd probably order one for an XL because the extra length seems to help tuck the grip in more.

Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post
    I've been thinking about getting a standard Sig P365 (no safety and not the XL) and in happy to see you have them in your quick ship products.

I've previously been using your standard AIWB with other carry guns and is worked fine but it's been a while since I've needed a holster and I've got a 38" waist so I know the George won't work for me but I'm wondering what the pro/cons are with the standard AWIB vs Wing Claw 2.0 vs Wing Claw 2.5.

Even though the gun is the standard P365 I'd probably order one for an XL because the extra length seems to help tuck the grip in more.
    mrozowjj, the claw designs will tuck the grip in tighter than the wedge designs, but not by much, especially with the smaller single stack 9's with there short grips. I would say if the AIWB holster works for your lifestyle now, then don't change. If you think you need more concealment, then go with the wing claw designs. The only difference between the 2 is the loops and how they attach. The 2.0 uses strut style loops that attach at the bottom which makes it tuckable. The Discreet Carry clips are the best option for the 2.0 out there right now for concealment coupled with easy ish on/off and security on the belt. No free lunches however, the DCC loops can be hard on clothes, YMMV. The 2.5 was originally designed in the wide hole pattern with pull the dot loops (still by far the most popular) and is how I would order it unless you were going to run a red dot sight. The 2.5 can also be ordered with a normal hole pattern and be able to use any of our available loop option as well as a Discreet Carry Clip option (narrow set up with both clips next to each other, basically one large clip). Hope that's cleared it up a bit for you. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Huge fan of the 2.0 with PtD loops. Goldilocks rig for me.

Name:  P1100908.jpg
Views: 1254
Size:  44.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes375 View Post

Try it with DCC clips. Really cuts down on the printing of the loops

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Try it with DCC clips. Really cuts down on the printing of the loops
    I ordered it with the DCC clips. Nice clips but I prefer the soft loops thus switched them out. I don't have printing trouble with them. Different realities for different folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes375 View Post

Forgive my ignorance on such things, are the straps the loops connect to open at the top so it's tuckable? Any chance you could get a side shot of that holster showing the loops from the side?

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Forgive my ignorance on such things, are the straps the loops connect to open at the top so it's tuckable? Any chance you could get a side shot of that holster showing the loops from the side?
    The straps are attached to the struts that are attached toward the bottom with screws. The shirt is tucked behind the struts

User Tag List