Page 66 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    No offense but this is a good reminder to contact the manufacturer if you're unsatisfied and give them a chance to make it right.
    Agreed. Tony's customer service is 2nd to none. He makes excellent holsters and is willing to work with his customers. I just keep ordering them too. If I ever stop carrying appendix you'll probably end up seeing 10+ of his holsters for sale online. I'll use the money to buy his OWB and IWB holsters.

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by xmanhockey7 View Post
    Agreed. Tony's customer service is 2nd to none.
    Absolutely have to agree. There have been times when the holster I received was 100% what was advertised but it still didn't quite work for me and Tony has always been willing to work with me to get what I wanted instead of just what I ordered.

I'm sitting here on the computer with an all-steel Commander that's been in my JMCK AIWB for the past 15 hours and had to think about it to realize it was even there.

Thanks guys, appreciate the kudos and business.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I've been reading for a while and am about to order.
    Quick question from people who have been carrying this way for, I carry a glock 19 as far as comfort should I get a 17 or 19 holster?

I am 5'8" 32 waist 165 lbs.

Thanks for the info
    Steve

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve m View Post
    Quick question from people who have been carrying this way for, I carry a glock 19 as far as comfort should I get a 17 or 19 holster?

Thanks for the info
    Steve
    We have a very similar build and I much prefer the G17 length holster.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve m View Post

Thanks for the info
    Steve
    Steve, I always tell my customers to default to the longer gun, helps stability, concealment, and comfort most of the time. You have that first two weeks once you get it to swap it out for a different holster if you need to. Let me know if have any other questions, you can email me as well , see below. Thanks

Tony
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    If one finds the level of "tuck" just fine on a Shaggy when running a g34/35, does one go with the standard or "extra tuck" when using a JM AIWB ( regular or George)?

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    If one finds the level of "tuck" just fine on a Shaggy when running a g34/35, does one go with the standard or "extra tuck" when using a JM AIWB ( regular or George)?
    vcdgrips, my extra tuck is the bulbous portion molded into the holster that is biggest at the muzzle and tapers to nothing at the trigger guard, which tips the muzzle away and helps with concealment. I would always suggest the extra tuck on anything 4" and over , but I think it works extremely well on 5" barreled guns. I say get it as you will have that first two weeks to swap out if you don't like it. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    We have a very similar build and I much prefer the G17 length holster.
    5'10" 165# G17 length for a G19, extra tuck with G19 size wedge. GTG!

Question for you guys about the wedge. Sorry to sound like a simpleton.

I'm about 5'11" 190 with a 32" waist. After about 28 years if carrying, I'm finally considering AWIB. I've used Tony's holsters for a few years, to the point he is my go-to guy for his OWB holsters. So to go to him for my first AWIB holster is a no-brainer...

I carry a Glock 19 off duty. I have read that I should consider going with the Glock 17 holster for extra stability. Is the extra length of the holster more of an issue when sitting than a Glock 19 length holster would be? I want standard ride, mid sweat guard, extra tuck and the split belt loops. But the main question I have is about the "Glock 19 wedge" What is that? I do not see any options on the ordering page about a wedge.

Could someone please elaborate what a Glock 19 wedge on a Glock 17 holster is? And with my body style, do I need/want this?

User Tag List