Page 52 of 122 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

Got a ship notice from JM yesterday...by my math it's a few weeks early, too. Can't wait to get it in my grubby little mitts...hopefully tomorrow.

shaneruss, you might be a few days early, but not weeks. Don't want a lynch mob after me. Thanks for the business.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    shaneruss, you might be a few days early, but not weeks. Don't want a lynch mob after me. Thanks for the business.
    Talk about getting a guys hopes up. Waiting on a holster is a lot like waiting on Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    Talk about getting a guys hopes up. Waiting on a holster is a lot like waiting on Christmas.
    +1

You are correct, sir...a few days, not weeks. Sorry everybody, my math skills have gone to kitten since my kids don't need help with their homework anymore. I unboxed the holster and mag carrier this afternoon and have been wearing them ever since. I don't think I can put it any better than the previous 500 and some posts already have.....best holster I have owned. Very comfortable while driving, walking around, or being lazy on the couch watching football. I am 5'7' and 175 lbs, it makes my CZ P07 disappear under a t-shirt. The few people that I have shown it to were very impressed with the concealment and workmanship. Thumbs up to Tony for making a great holster and to me for being smart enough to order one!!

Also, JM Custom Kydex is on Instagram. Any fellow IGers out there give him a follow, take a pic of your holster and #tag his page in the description.....maybe we can get him some more customers, get that lead time up to like 6 months

2 thumbs up for Tony's customer service. The initial holster I ordered was for a G17 length with the extra tuck and a G19 wedge. After wearing it for a bit, and especially in the car, I developed a "hot spot" where the extra tuck features lies on my body. I believe it's due to concentrating the pressure in more of a single focal point versus having it spread out over a wider surface area.

Anyhow, contacted Tony and sent the holster back and had my new one within just a couple of days. I'm very happy to say that the G17 length, without the tuck feature, conceals just as well, and is more comfortable eliminating the hot spot and is now my holster of choice. Great quality, great customer service and truly a custom made holster.

Thanks Tony!

shaneruss, camsdaddy, Jay23, and IRISH, thanks for the kudos and the business. I know the lead times are out there and we are taking every step we can to get them down and still keep the quality in place. Thanks for the patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    shaneruss, camsdaddy, Jay23, and IRISH, thanks for the kudos and the business. I know the lead times are out there and we are taking every step we can to get them down and still keep the quality in place. Thanks for the patience.
    Can't rush good barbecue or a good holster. Both are worth the wait

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    2 thumbs up for Tony's customer service. The initial holster I ordered was for a G17 length with the extra tuck and a G19 wedge. After wearing it for a bit, and especially in the car, I developed a "hot spot" where the extra tuck features lies on my body. I believe it's due to concentrating the pressure in more of a single focal point versus having it spread out over a wider surface area.

Anyhow, contacted Tony and sent the holster back and had my new one within just a couple of days. I'm very happy to say that the G17 length, without the tuck feature, conceals just as well, and is more comfortable eliminating the hot spot and is now my holster of choice. Great quality, great customer service and truly a custom made holster.

Thanks Tony!
    Irish,
    After my third holster from Tony I realized the same thing. I can't abide the extra tuck as it presses distinctly on a very concentrated area. After a couple of hours it felt like I'd been kicked in the groin. Tony's customer service was grand as it has always been. Now, I'm wearing a P30, with no issues.

Best of luck!

User Tag List