Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breakthrough Marksmanship by Ben Stoeger

I signed up for his Practical Shooting Training Group that offers online coaching.

I just did the one month for 25.00. He walks you through his dry fire sessions and live fire drills. He also will watch videos you post and analyze those if you sign up at a higher

tier. Hwansik Kim is also in the group doing the same thing.

Even at the lowest level I've gotten my money's worth. He is very good at having a clear focus on technical proficiency and explaining it.

So after reading it and doing some of the drills, I really like it.

I have his first dry fire and live fire practice books, and to be honest found them a bit overwhelming due to the number of different drills he presents. Kinda tough for someone with a demanding FT job, commute, kid sports, etc to make a plan based on both and stick to it.

This new book pares down both the skills and drills to the bare minimum that Ben has apparently distilled over the years as the essence of a complete and competent practical pistol shooter.

As I mentioned before, this book requires that you have a basic understanding of pistol techniques, safety, and the sport itself. If you have those you can use the tools in this book to come up with a training plan that seems more realistic and focused for the average joe than the previous ones I've read from him.

User Tag List