Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: G10 Grips for GP100?

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Well got them on. A bit smaller than what I’m used to on an N frame or similar. Will have to see how the feel with the field loads.

Attachment 37395

Who did the barrel and cylinder swap for you? I have a stainless 3 inch barrel and cylinder ready to go into my blued frame, I just need a gun doc that is interested in doing the work.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    It’s stock. I didn’t swap anything. Apologize if I hinted otherwise.

A bit of an older post, but still happy with its use as a big bore, Upper Great Lakes field revolver. Compact Letts now reside in the “spares box”. I might try some full sized ones out, but for now it’s back to wearing the factory pebbled Hogues.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    You cost me money sir.

But it was money well spent.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    I could not find any G10 or micarta inserts that checked all my boxes, so I went with American holly.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    gn

"On the internet, nobody knows if you are a dog... or even a cat."

Dug up this thread

I have in-bound a GP100 4" stainless steel .357 revolver. I got some good ideas on grips from this thread. Not a big fan of the finger groove grips, but gonna give them a try to see how they work.

Just asking for updates of opinions from those who changed out their grips. Just a simple ID of grip you went with and how it's treating you. Positive and negative opinions welcomed.....and of course, if I knew then what I know now, what other grip would you have first bought.

Thanks in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    I have in-bound a GP100 4" stainless steel .357 revolver. I got some good ideas on grips from this thread. Not a big fan of the finger groove grips, but gonna give them a try to see how they work.

Just asking for updates of opinions from those who changed out their grips. Just a simple ID of grip you went with and how it's treating you. Positive and negative opinions welcomed.....and of course, if I knew then what I know now, what other grip would you have first bought.

Thanks in advance!!
    I also went with the Ruger compact grip. I can't articulate why, but when I swapped out the full-sized grip for the Ruger compact, I just said, "Oh, yeah. That's the stuff." It just feels right.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

User Tag List