Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone still shooting a Glock 35?

Quote Originally Posted by KevH View Post
    I had more fun shooting this stupid thing than I have any other gun recently. I kinda want it just because.
    Isn't that really all the justification that is needed?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

My EDC has been, and still is, a G35.3. I'm working on figuring out which HK hammer gun is going to be my new EDC. Once I have that sorted, I won't get rid of the 35, but it will sit in the safe for a rainy day. I don't generally sell vetted glocks.

I've found the 35 to be the softest shooting .40 glock, except I've never shot a 24. All the smaller .40 glocks cut my finger on the inside bottom of the trigger guard and I have to sand/dremel that area down. But not on the 35. It conceals fine carrying AIWB, but for me it's not as comfortable as guns with little bit shorter slides.

About a year and a half ago I got a Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel for it for about $100. Only shot a few hundred rounds of 9mm through it, but no issues. Seems a worthy investment if you get a good deal on a G35 but want to have some flexibility in caliber with it.

So after thinking about it for the past 24 hours I'm going to pass on the G35.

There is a reason I only have one 40 S&W gun living in my safe.

I'm going to stick with the Glock 17 as my primary platform and get back into reloading to keep my 9mm supply up.

The one thing I really like about the 40 cal. series of Glocks is their adaptability. With proper magazines and barrels they will shoot 9mm, 40 S&W, and 357 SIG. You can hardly get more versatile than that. To that end I ordered my 357 SIG barrel for my G35 this weekend. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be seeing how accurate that monster can be. I know that a 9mm conversion barrel is in it's future as well; I just have to acquire some G17 magazines to go with it (all of mine are G19's for the converted G23 and G27).

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by J. J. Magnum View Post
    The one thing I really like about the 40 cal. series of Glocks is their adaptability. With proper magazines and barrels they will shoot 9mm, 40 S&W, and 357 SIG. You can hardly get more versatile than that. To that end I ordered my 357 SIG barrel for my G35 this weekend. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be seeing how accurate that monster can be. I know that a 9mm conversion barrel is in it's future as well; I just have to acquire some G17 magazines to go with it (all of mine are G19's for the converted G23 and G27).
    I have two G35s, a Gen 3 and a Gen 4, both of which shoot just fine with my KKM 9mm conversion barrel.

A .357 barrel is on my list.

Realise that this is 12 mths old, however can attest to the Glock 35 G4 with a 357Sig conversion.

Very Cool thing. Add the ability to easily switch from 9mm to 357Sig to 40cal and its near perfect

User Tag List