Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solid Research on Stress mitigated/informed shooting doctrine and training methods?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    So, I talk for 8 hours about this topic and related issues and could literally write a book.
    Which you really must do, John. You've done way too much valid, relevant research not to do so.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

I found these useful in understanding this subject.

“Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    Which you really must do, John. You've done way too much valid, relevant research not to do so.
    Agreed.

I wrote a chapter for Massad Ayoob's "Straight Talk on Armed Self Defense" that summarizes a lot of my work if you can't see the full eight-hour presentation.

/[/url]
    Thanks for the reminder. I took the book to an off duty detail and re-read that chapter

So, I talk for 8 hours about this topic and related issues and could literally write a book.
    I want to get into this more, though I don't have the time right now. At least, for now, I would like to thank you for your work and studying your graphic gave me much to think about. I'll have to find some way to watch your 8 hour lectures. :-)

Stress and Shoot/Don't Shoot. Can training touch that or is experience still the best teacher here.

User Tag List