Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Police trade-in 64-3/64-5/64-6 at AIM Surplus

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    I rolled the dice years back on a Izzy BHP. Looking back, it was a heck of a crap shoot. It turned out well, but it could have been a costly lesson. There is a “vegas-esque” draw to the gamble that gives you a tingle however...

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    FWIW, that also applies to buying a brand new S&W you haven't pre-inspected.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    You got to get up really early to beat the FUDS on the S&W Forum. The only chance is that AIM posts the items during dinner time (2-4pm) or after bedtime at 6. If not...it’s a waste.
    Let’s spam them with a Lubys special.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I rolled the dice years back on a Izzy BHP. Looking back, it was a heck of a crap shoot. It turned out well, but it could have been a costly lesson. There is a “vegas-esque” draw to the gamble that gives you a tingle however...
    Buying a gun online is a crapshoot. I also bought an ex-Israeli BHP, it’s a nice gun. But I’ve also been burned.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    They sure went up in price fast. I am happy as hell that I bought from SOG at the end of ‘17 when they were sub-$250.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    They sure went up in price fast. I am happy as hell that I bought from SOG at the end of ‘17 when they were sub-$250.
    Me too! Thanks in part to your prediction that 64s would never be that cheap again.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

User Tag List