Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball caps

Baseball caps are the only daily street headwear I can pull off without looking like a guy that needs to be punched. I'm 29 and I look like I'm 23.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Flexfit originals which are sized. The best fitting baseball caps are sized like the best fitting hats overall.

Name:  60C0E629-5D54-417C-A8B9-3FB98B0B5964.jpg
Views: 802
Size:  44.3 KB

Here’s a cross section of my BB hats. I usually wear Otto brand hats with the adjustable Velcro band. The dirty, brown hat at the end gets worn a lot. It and the camp hat in the center are Otto. My duty hats are Otto’s.

The grey hat is a Flexfit. The Hondenbrigade was a gift from a Dutch K9 trainer. The Coyotes hat gets worn to hockey games. It’s cheap enough that throwing it on the ice for a hat trick wouldn’t hurt.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    The only ball cap I take any pride of ownership in is a NASA ball cap signed by astronaut Barbara Morgan.
    I first read that as "NASCAR ball cap," and was really confused as to why you had an astronaut sign it...

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    I’ve got a couple Condors. Despite being 6’1 I have a small head and the Condors fit well. Some one-size-fits-all hats poof out at the top after I adjust it, and I look like an old-timey train conductor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite caps are from Hillpeople Gear and Filson. The HPG caps are of a light cotton material that’s very comfortable in warm weather. The Filson on looks like it would hold its shape forever. However, neither has a Velcro option that I’m aware of

If you are not buying fitted baseball caps, I believe you are causing the problem. Back in the day, I bought fitted caps from Cooperstown Ball Cap Company. That company went away when MLB would not license the logos and was replaced by Ideal Cap Co. http://www.idealcapco.com/

These are nice caps with wool flannel and leather construction.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I have one Glock logo hat; the rest are all NE Patriots gear.
    You're dead to me.

Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    I've worn one of these the past 5-6 years and have been pleased with it. Different colors, camos, velcro/non-velcro, fitted/non-fitted etc all available.

https://www.notchgear.com

Attachment 36604
    Finally, a hat that works with my big gold pimp sunglasses.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    As someone who is balding and has an oddly shaped dome this is something I want to wear, but I'm not quite sure I can pull it off.

Got the same face shape as Chris Pine with ears that stick out a bit (I blame the hearing aids I wore for making them grow like that ).
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

Site Supporter
    I’m 5ft 4 in , but I can almost wear a size 8 in cowboy hats(had to wear one at my last job). Most hats are too small for me and make my head hurt.

Plus I don’t want to deny the ladies getting to see my stunning flowing locks.

User Tag List