Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Baseball caps

Got a new hat. Embroidered, unstructured, cloth strap adjustment.

For season 40 of Survivor. I've enoyed the show since I was a kid, and had to study a season for a class as a psych major. I think it's a great show to watch if you want to learn different communication/verbal control/conflict styles. Recent seasons have pushed too much "social values" for my tastes. Season 40 was a good return to form.

Name:  20200526_165042.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  48.3 KB

-Cory

@Casey So I received my OR Swift Cap the other day and I've worn it yesterday and today out in this Louisiana heat, chainsawing down termite-infested willow trees.
    Wow... What an amazing hot weather ball cap! Far and away the best I've ever worn. The mesh sides actively let the breeze through, the top section protects my bald-ass head from the sun, and the whole thing is so lightweight I don't even feel it on my head. It's perfect as far as ball caps go. Thanks again for the recommendation!

Site Supporter
    Been partial to this one lately. The BJJ gym is still closed so it's got me hoping for better days ahead.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I still want a Magnum PI style Detroit Tigers hat. The 80’s Magum, the real Magnum.

Well frig...I tried both cutout styles of the Notch hat with no joy. My new rx eyeglasses are Oakley's, not sure what model, but basically a cross between Wayfarers and good old fashioned milspec BCD's and they didn't ride in either notch position.

Too bad, the hats seemed to be high quality and the concept is great...probably more of an issue with my big, round, bald, Charlie Brown head than the glasses. At least I can vouch for the politeness of the Notch staff when it comes to returns.

User Tag List